Target 14 - Storm: Flames Pt. 1

Tsuna's POV:

It was now a full week after the talk about the Omerta, with everyone agreeing to join the Vongola. I feel guilty. Like, really guilty. If it weren't for this trip, then they would never have to choose the life of the mafia and get their loved ones in possible danger.

There is only two weeks left of this month, meaning the after these two weeks they have another month's stay in Vongola mansion before we go back to Namimori. Aria, Yuni and Gamma had to leave because Aria is the boss of her famiglia, and as a boss myself I understand that you can never really have a proper break for more than two weeks.

Paperwork, is namely one reason as to why. Since Aria is the sky arcobaleno, the others (Skull, Verde, Mammon, etc.) are her guardians however they are all still part of the Vongola famiglia. Weird, right?

Well, not so much. They've been part of it since the arcobaleno curse was lifted and after that we just got closer. I don't know if they consider the Vongola their home, but it'll always be here waiting for them with open arms. Or, at least, I will be.

They stay here in the mansion most of the time. Enma had to go back to Shimon mansion since all of the flights to Sicily were booked out for this month.

Ultimately, he decided to go back instead- Adelheid personally called the mansion and ordered Enma to, and I quote, "get his ass back here or she'll double his paperwork." Unlike me, Enma doesn't really like paperwork. He thinks its the devil reincarnate.

Sad life.

Anyway, Byakuran had to go back to his famiglia because of some concerning threats being pointed at them. In other words, Byakuran is worried that his famiglia might just go on a mass genocide and slaughter the people sending said threats.

I-Pin, Bianchi and Lambo were currently in the living room on the second floor- Bianchi was taking care of them for now -while the Varia were in one of the special training rooms (similar to the one Hibari and Mukuro have).

Now, it was just the Varia, my guardians, the arcobaleno and me along with the staff currently in Vongola mansion. Of course, my classmates were here as well. It was morning right now, and I was sitting in my office signing paperwork.

A while ago, Marco (the head butler) came and gave me some simple black tea with sugar and milk which I was currently enjoying. The hot, soothing liquid made its way down my throat caressing the walls and making me shiver slightly.

I sighed, placing the cup back onto its saucer and picking up my pen again. Not much has happened in the week, besides the hellish training my classmates got. Now they were moving onto how to use their flames and control them.

Learning the aspects of the flames, strengths of their own flames and their weaknesses, seeing if they had more than one flame type to see if they could use both flames in a tag-team type of way and how to coat their weapons in them to make them stronger.

It made me feel oddly proud- it was weird and it took me a while to actually notice but things seem to be going well. They have a lot more respect for the Vongola and everyone living here, and they're surprisingly not scared.

Well, maybe they are scared of Xanxus.

Other than him, they were pretty relaxed with everyone else. They tensed whenever Bianchi was around, and okay maybe sometimes when Verde had this glint in his eye they looked like they'd rather be literally anywhere else than where they were at that moment.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. "Enter," I commanded, straightening my posture and fixing my stance, subconsciously draping my right leg over my left. I leaned slightly more on my left arm while my right arm (which I was writing with) was still pen pressed to paper.