19. Manik bana PROFESSIONAL...?

Hello Lovely people.

Happy reading...

The movies which Nandu selected are Interstellar, The Martian, Theory of relativity.

Nandu:(excited) These are enough to last the night. right?

Abhi: Nandu mujhe Mom, dad se milna hai. Aur Manik and Cabir too.

Nandu: what? They might have slept yaar. But, why now?

Abhi:(says dramatically, holding her hands) yeh sab dekhne ke baad main mar jaunga. Yeh meri aakhri khawaish hai Nandu. Please poora kar.

Nandini nods her head in disbelief.

Abhi: Nandu, jab main mar jayunga na aur tu mujhe dekhne aayegi tab bhi tu apne yeh science fictions le aana. Phir main marne ke baad alien bankar tujhe haunt karunga.

Nandu: Enough of your drama. I have selected your favorite 'yjhd' too. Let's see that.

[Note: Itz_Me_Adi Adiiii Here is your compensation. Actually I wanted to put some of your favorites here, lekin tujhse puchne ke baad I didn't even change. This is one of my favorites too girl. Same pinch 😋😋😘😘]

Abhi: I love you Nandu. Tu meri sach wali behen hai. Acha theek hai. Jab main alien banuga na then I will drop you at your beloved stars. Tum unke saath rehna tab. Let's watch this now.

Nandu smiles at this crazy brother of hers.

They had a movie marathon, ofcourse this time Abhi chose the movies. And they slept in the wee hours.

Nandu woke up due to constant ringing of Abhi's phone. She tried waking him up but he didn't budge so thought of picking up but seeing the contact confused her.

Contact name - LB

As soon as she said hello the person hung up confusing her even more. The phone again rang this time it's Cabir so she happily picked it up.

Nandu: Good morning bhai.

Cabir: Nandini?

Nandu: Haan.

Cabir: Phone tune uthaya? Where is Abhi?

Nandu: He is sleeping.

Cabir: Can you wake him up? I have something important to discuss.

Nandu: yeah sure.

Nandu wakes him up and goes to freshen up.

Abhi: Subah subah meri neend ke piche kyun pada hai bhai? Manik ne ghar se nikal diya kya?

Cabir: Bro, I need you to do me a favor.

Abhi: Favor? Cabir bol na. Is everything fine?

They talk for sometime and hung up.

Abhi goes to his room and freshens up. They both have breakfast and leave for office. The ride to office was unusually silent with Abhimanyu thinking about Cabir and Nandu thinking about the unknown call and whether to ask Abhi about it or not.

After reaching the office, Abhi goes towards his cabin where Cabir was waiting for him and Nandu moves towards Manik's cabin with his coffee and finds him sitting confused and turning the papers of a file without even looking at it.

Nandu: Good morning Manik.

Manik: Morning Morning.

Nandu: why are you confused so early in morning?

Manik: Nandu yaar. Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha.

Nandu: About what?

Manik: About the...

Before he could complete, Cabir barges into his cabin along with a grinning Abhimanyu.

Cabir: Good morning princess.

Nandu: Good morning bhai.

Cabir(to Manik): Good morning meri jaan. (And gives him a flying kiss to which Manik glares)

Cabir: Tera yeh subah subah glaring session kaise on ho jata hai. Kahi tu Khud ki shakal tho nahi dekhta?

Manik: Cabir I will kill you.

Cabir: yaar, tera pyaar kitna violent hai. Chal, it's ok jhel lunga wo bhi.

Abhi: acha guys stop it. And Nandu, why don't you go to your cabin. We need to discuss a project which you are not involved in, yet.

Nandu nods and leaves while Manik looks in her direction. As soon as she leaves Cabir clicks his fingers infront of him.

Cabir: gayi wo. Ab idhar dekh le.

Manik glares both Cabir and Abhimanyu and says to Abhi.

Manik: why did you send her out? Itna kya 'confidential' baat karni thi?

Cabir: tere hi kaam ki baat hai. We are going for the London's project.

Manik: Yes, we are. Kal jana hai na.

Abhi: Manik, we matlab me and Cabir.

Manik: what? Why you? I mean, why to change the plan so suddenly?

Cabir: Because I can't handle this breakup. Main tujhse dur jaana chahta hun. And Abhimanyu is a good choice.

Manik glares.

Abhi: ghoor mat use. Ab tu meri behen ko chodkar London jayega, we don't want to see you as a devdas.

Cabir: hum kuch bhi bardaasht kar lenge lekin aapki udasi chehra bardaasht nahi hogi humse.

Abhi: So, we decided to leave the Romeo with his Juliet.

Cabir: Taaki aap use dur se smile karna chod kar, apni love story aage badhaye.

Abhi: But don't get married without us.

Cabir: kyunki hume teri shaadi mein nachna hai.

With that both Abhi and Cabir burst out laughing and Manik was gaping at them.

Manik: Guys, itne favors mat karo. Let's be PROFESSIONAL. I don't want you guys to do even my works. Love story baad mein set ho jayegi.

Cabir: Haan haan, hamare aane se pehle Nandu se kya discuss kar raha tha? 'How to be PROFESSIONAL'? Waise bhi my girlfriend is in London so, we aren't doing any favors.

Manik: But guys...

Cabir: yaar shaadi matlab acha khana. And I am too excited for that.

Abhi and Manik chuckle at his behavior.

Abhi: Manik, try to know each other.

Manik nods and everyone gets back to their work. Nandini too gets to know about their trip and cribs to drop him at the airport but was declined by an overprotective Abhimanyu as they have an early morning flight of 4 am because of which Nandu gets a bit upset.

You people can guess the precap. 😋

How's the update? Waiting for your feedback.

Today's Question : Where are you from? 🤔🤔

I am from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Anyone from Andhra Pradesh here? 😄😄

Other's can comment too. 😂