Blabbling

Jimins P.O.V

we recently left for our Tour about a week ago. Tony said he was going to go back to Los Angeles till we got back. I totally understood since he had family in Los Angeles. I had really bad jet lag from the plane ride. We've only done two concerts so far, I love ARMYs and I love performing for them but it is tiring. I shifted my weight on the bed and called Tony to get a groggy response.

~~~~~~

Tony: Hey?

Me: hi I didn't mean to wake you.

Tony: you didn't I'm just leaving for work actually

Me : oh? Have you eaten today?

Tony: have you?

Me: Tony

Tony: yes I have, have You?

Me: very little but, im so tired.

Tony: what time is it?

Me: 4 in the morning we landed a while ago I just can't seem to sleep.

Tony: Jimin, you need to rest I know that it's hard to be away it's hard for both of us but you especially need to be sleeping as much as possible.

Me: I know, I know I just, figured it might help to talk to you, you know give me some ease?

Tony: Yeah, I guess so, go get some sleep Jimin, do you want me to stay on the phone and just till you fall asleep?

Me: could You?

Tony: of course I can.

~~~~

Tony's P.O.V

I walked to work that day talking about what I saw and who was around. I eventually was asking questions to see if he would respond. He wouldnt most of the time but he had his lights on and he was clearly asleep. Poor thing, we were on such different time frames this is what we would do. But, I didn't mind if he helped him sleep is talk to him all night. I did today I didn't want to hang up you could just barely see his silhouette he was still in a hat, shoes, jacket. He knew he needed to sleep so why wouldn't he take it off was beyond me. He had recently dyed his hair black and it was nice. I was at work and alot of workers were confused to the reason of me talking to myself but I explained that my significant other on the other side of the phone 'trying to sleep' although he was fully asleep I didn't mind talking to him. It was getting towards the end of my shift and I was still talking to him when he woke up.

~~~~~

Jimin: Tony?

Me:hey, how'd you sleep?

Jimin: fine, how long has it been?

Me: all day for me but the entire night for you...

Jimin: so you talked to me through the entire night

Me: I couldn't hang up

Jimin: oh, I'm sorry Tony

Me: jimin it's not your fault

Jimin: I have to get ready and then leave.

Me: alright I'll let you go then

Jimin: can I make it up to you?

Me: just come back for Christmas.

Jimin: Tony...

Me: that's all I want

Jimin: alright, ill talk soon

Me: be safe.

Jimin: always

~~~~~

I felt that with the way Jimin sounded on the other end meant he would still be busy on tour. I wanted him to meet my family. But, I knew it was very unlikely now due to his busy schedule. I knew it wasn't his fault and I didn't want him to think it was. I really hope he knows I'm not upset or anything if he can't. He has plenty of time and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. Something after that just didnt feel right though i had a really bad feeling after our conversation.