third year ➤mission impossible part one

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
**********
Your P.O.V

"7:30," Hermione replies speaking for the first time since receiving Dumbledore's orders and preforming the magic causing us to seemingly meddle with time. "Where were we at 7:30?"

"I don't know," Harry says sounding slightly frustrated at the fact that his bushy-haired friend continued to leave them in the dark on what exactly she had done. "Going to Hagrid's?"

Hermione thinks, a deep look of concentration plastered on her face. "Come on," she says finally and pulls on our sleeves leading us out of the hospital wing. "And we can't be seen."

She quickens her pace to an urgent run, sprinting out of the hospital wing and darting down the corridors glancing at the large grandfather clock to the right of us and speeding up again.

"Hermione!" yells Harry.

I remain silent knowing that when Hermione is in such state of concentration, she is not to be disturbed although the curiosity is eating me alive as well.

Instead of answering Harry, like I predicted, she continues running and Harry and I, not knowing what else to do, follow. We run through the ground floor corridor and I peer out one of the many windows and stop in my tracks.

Is that us? That can't be us, we're right here.

Dumbledore's words come rushing back to me gradually beginning to make more sense. Finally, I understand the true purpose of our mission.

"(y/n), hurry up!" Hermione yells from behind her shoulder after noticing that I've stopped following them.

Instead of following however, I remain put. All the mysterious pieces all connecting and forming a puzzle. It makes sense. Hermione always popping up out of nowhere just in time for class, her taking an inhumanly possible amount of classes, the people running in reverse as if someone hit a replay button, it makes sense.

"(y/n)!"

I begin running again after realizing that I'm wasting our time. We reach the end of the corner which meets the training grounds and Hermione stealthily peers her head around the corner wall of the corridor and looks around for what can only be any sign of us walking around.

"How long have you been doing it?" I ask her as she turns back to Harry and I.

"Since the beginning of the school year," she replies.

Harry looks between the two of us in utter confusion. "Did I miss something?" His confusion begins to morph into anger as he says, "Can somebody please just tell me what it is we're doing?"

The three of us look around the castle wall suddenly at the loud sound of my dear cousin's obnoxious voice.

"Ah, come to see the show?"

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

"But... that's us," Harry says shock evident in his voice.

"Hermione, no! He's not worth it."

"This is not normal," Harry says causing me to stifle a laugh and Hermione to pull him back inside the corridor and push him against the wall.