Im only Human

Before you start to read this book. I want you to realize that i am only human and there will be mistakes in this book.

I've never been good at grammar and I never will be. So get over it, no one is perfect and if you think you are then, well I wouldn't want to be you. I love being the odd ball.

Please do not leave a hateful comment saying i need to fix my spelling,(This means on this chapter too) that is why I am leaving you this. I already know and it will be taken care of at a later date.

I love to read your comments as long as they are helpful and not rude. This is a free site where us writers go to get away from the real world. I write for fun and I truly don't want to keep getting bashed over the head for spelling errors.

If you know your going to yell at me for it anyways, please just stop reading. If I'm in a pissy mood that day I will respond rudely in return. I'm not going to spend hours and hours writing for you to be an asshole, so if your going to then just zip your damn mouth closed and click the pretty little red x at the top right corner of your browser, if your on your phone then delete my book.

It can says like..oh hey was just gonna let you know, you accidental misspelled this word. Or did you know that it says this, when i think you might have meant this? To me those are helpful.

Oh and to everyone who thinks word is a magical place where every grammar error is fixed because a program is perfect than your on crack. If it did, then my writing would be flawless. Which it is not.

P.S. THIS IS A TRILOGY!!! THAT MEANS THERE ARE 3. YES I SAID 3 BOOKS. ONCE THIS ONE IS OVER YOU HAVE 2 MORE BOOKS.

Do not believe everything at face value in this book. I will trick you tons of times. ; )

My books are all guessing games. You have to keep reading to figure things out.

I hope some of you enjoy the books. Please let me know if you do.

Thanks for reading my little rant.

~Tessa