Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now

I look up at Harry through tears in my eyes and wonder why he even cares, I don't get it.   I try to say something and he just tells me not to talk and that all will be ok and that he is here and will not let anything happen to me.  I close my eyes and feel his arms around me holding me tight.   We stay that way for what seemed like hours.

Harry grabs my purse and pulls me by the hand to the door.  As we are walking to the door, I turn around and see the mess.    I try to pick some stuff up off of the floor when Harry grabs me and says, "Christina, I will take care of this mess later.  Lets go over to my apartment and clean you up." 

He takes my keys out of my purse and locks the door then turns around and unlocks his door.   As we are about to go into Harry's apartment I hesitate and he turns to me and says with sincerity in his eyes, "Christina, it is ok.  I promise everything will be ok.   I won't let him hurt you anymore."   I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.  

I feel his hand go around my waist and pull my body to his and we walk into his apartment.  He brings me to the bathroom in his bedroom and sits me on the counter.   I look in the mirror and notice that my face is swollen and beginning to get black and blue and there is blood all over my hair, nose, mouth and chin.   I begin to cry again.  Why would Antonio do this to me?   No matter what a man is not supposed to hit a woman.

"Christina, I am going to clean you up and then you can go lay down for a while" Harry tells me.  I look at him and ask if it is ok to take a shower because of the blood in my hair.   He doesn't say anything, he just goes to the shower and puts the water on.  

I have my head down and my eyes closed as I feel Harry pull my shirt over my head and throw it in the hamper along with my bra, pants and panties.  I am now standing there naked and feel like I have no energy to even move.   Harry notices and asks me if I need help.  I only nod yes.  I have no energy to even speak.

Harry undresses and pulls me into the shower with him.    I feel his arms go around me and he kisses my forehead.   No words needed at this moment.   He washes the blood out of my hair and off of my face and I begin to cry again.   I try not to, I know I need to be strong but at this moment I feel like I am the weakest person alive.   

Harry washes both of us up and turns the water off.  He steps out and hands me a towel to put my hair up in and then grabs another towel to dry me off.    He puts his robe around me and sits me on the stool so he can dry my hair with the towel.  I see him grab a brush and start to brush my hair out and I look at him and try to take the brush from him when he tells me that he's got it.   I watch how Harry lovingly brushes out my hair for me.   I look up at him and try to smile letting him know how thankful I really am for his kindness. 

I close my eyes and I feel his warm lips kiss mine ever so lightly.   He whispers in my ear, "I will never let anyone ever hurt you ever again, I promise."   I stand up and put my hands on his chest and bring my lips to his.   I feel my emotions taking over me and I feel the tears start to fall down my face.   He brings his fingers up and wipes them away.  

Our kiss becomes more and more passionate.   I feel like there is an undeniable connection between us and I don't know why.   I am not going to fight it anymore.  I am going to open my heart to him.   I bring my hands up to his hair and pull on it which brings a moan from him.   I feel Harry's hands grab the sides of my face and kisses me with such passion I feel my heart about to beat out of my chest.

Harry picks me up bridal style and brings me toward the bed and lays me down.   I feel him get on top of me and start to kiss me again.   I love how his body feels on top of me.  His weight on me makes me feel so secure and safe.  I keep my eyes closed and feel him working his way down my body kissing, licking and biting his way.