1 7 | d a y s | l e f t - 7 : 0 3 - P M

7 : 0 3 | P M

Shane = Bold

Cleo = Italics

7 : 0 3 | P M

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Cleo spoke through the silence as they ascended up the side of the building. She had halted around half way up, clinging to the cold metal of the ladder with both of her arms. At first, she had been concerned about the guitar on Lost Boy's back and how it would limit his ability to climb but he appeared to be doing just fine. It only further concluded her suspicions of this not being the first time that he had done something like this.

Lost Boy looked up at her with a small smile but there was something in his eyes. At first, she had thought that the weight of the guitar was finally getting to him but there was no exhaustion in his eyes. No. Not exhaustion. But...something. Nerves perhaps? What reason did he have to be nervous? "What is?" He responded, gesturing for her to keep climbing.

Her limbs moved in coordination to grab hold of each rung of the ladder as she continued to speak, short wisps of hair swirling around her face as she did so. Brown streaks were painted across her vision. It made the whole situation so much more surreal. "The sky and the way it changes. Just two months ago it would have been daylight at this time of night."

Lost Boy laughed from below her. 

Not daring to look down, the only confirmation that she had of his presence was their conversation and the sound of his boots securing themselves on each of the rungs of the ladder. "Yeah, I guess it is. It's truly beautiful how something can change so quickly."

She did not realize it but he was staring right at her as he spoke.