Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Aiden's POV

I woke up with a stiff neck, feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach. What in hells name happened? I looked over to see everyone sitting around and crying. I jumped to my feet and scrunched my eyebrows together. "What happened?" I demanded. Kyle was pacing back and forth, slipping his hands through his hair while Jamie was rambling to herself, using her fingers to count something. Samson was rummaging through papers.

Where was Summer. I called for her.

"Aiden! She's gone!" Marla snapped. I looked over at her, raising my eyebrows. Come again? "Luke's pack came and took Rain and Summer. They knocked us out. And took them." She snarled, crossing her arms in annoyance. I let out a roar in anger and everyone flinched. The memories of yesterday flooded back. I remember Rain screaming for help.

"And why didn't you guys warn me they were hear? How come Rain had to cry to Summer?"

"Because they knocked us out before we even heard them come in! They are known for their slyness." Samson said, pulling out a file and then read over it, his jaw tightening. Then he handed it to me. I glanced down and then let out a roar and ripped it to shreads.

Storm Montgomery. Male. Age 23. Remington pack, Beta. Father: Carl Montgomery. Mother: Catherine Taylor. Syblings: Summer and Rain Montgomery.

I looked over at Kyle who looked as if he was about to break down. "Don't worry. Summer and Rain are strong. They can manage before go to aid them." I said, trying to calm him. But he shook his head and gave me angry eyes.

"Luke isn't one to back down. He doesn't have a heart. No one in that bloody pack does. Why do you think Summer and Rain are so strong for a Beta line? Because they grew up in that awful pack." I sighed and looked over at Jamie who dropped her head into her hands.

"What's wrong, Jamie?" Her eyes were watering.

"It's her mate." Kiera said, wrapping an arm around Jamie's shoulder. I was confused. What was wrong with finding your mate?! "It's Storm. He's Summer's brother. She's mated to the man who is soughting out revenge on Summer." I clenched my fist together and spun around to punch the nearest wall.

"Why is everything so FUCKED UP!?" I screamed. Jamie flinched and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, Aiden! I wish I didn't feel for him the way I do. I love Summer, I do! But he's my mate and I-" She stopped and began to weap. I sighed and walked over to hugged her.

"We'll work this out. I promise, Jamie. We'll get Summer and Rain back and well figure everything out with Storm." I stepped back and regretted telling my cousin this. But she needed to know where I stood. "But if he harms Summer. I will kill him in a second. I need to know that." She began to cry again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I am sorry."

I went to walk upstairs to make preperations for a fight but then I heared Summer's voice in my head and I stopped.

Aiden?

Yes, Angel? Oh please tell me you're okay! I begged, looking at my packmates who obviously seemed to know what was happening.

Yes, yes. I'm fine. But there's something I have to tell you. She was silent for a moment and I grew curious as to what she has to say. You can't come rescue us, Aiden. Now that really confused my. I snarled at that.

And why is that?! I hissed.

Because I don't want you to. I planned all of this, Aiden. I had to get Rain and I away from you guys. I knew Luke was the only one who could help us. You see, I like me a rogue and I'm going back to Samantha and we will be a group. I don't want you anymore, Aiden. I never have. I'm sorry you thought I did. I just used you to escape Carl. You were just too damn clinging to runaway. But I reject our mating. And I never want to see you again. I let out a snarl and shook my head furiously. No. She has to be lying. She has feelings for me. I can feel it. She does love me.