Hidden feelings

Keith's POV

I walk down the hallway, with a yawn I stretch my arms over my head "hey Hunk pass the food goo" Lance's voice booms from the kitchen which wasn't so far from where I was standing. I walk over to the open door and see Lance, Pidge and Hunk in the kitchen throwing space goo at each other. I couldn't take my eyes off of Lance's smiling face "hey Keith!" He calls out throwing a hand full of goo at me "Lance!" I shout angrily wiping the green goop off my face. Lance innocently smiles and gets ready to grab another hand full before Hunk throws some at his face which made me snicker. I team up with Pidge and start tossing food at the two with no sense of aim.

Lance's POV

After a couple minutes of throwing food at one another we stop and sat on the floor breathless. I look at Keith and he was laughing... It was different watching someone like him to laugh and boy did that smile suit him. I found myself staring at mullet head, he cleared his throat and said "we should clean up" he says standing, the three of us sigh and stand up along with him. I grab a mop and bucket then start to scrub the floor when I noticed all the goo that was on my shirt, it started to get irritating so I pinch the trim of my shirt and take it off.

Keith's POV

I stop scrubbing the wall and watch Lance take off his shirt 'oh my god I'm such a freak for watching him' I thought blushing. After cleaning up I walk out the room but to be stopped by Lance I turned toward him "do you need something?" I asked he nods his head and says "I noticed you were staring at me" he smugly looks at me with has brown eyes "yeah in your dreams" I laugh gently punching his arm making him scuff and wrap his arm around my neck "yeah yeah you don't pretend you don't like me now" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not so I blushed by accident of course.

Something seemed oblivious so I just stared at him with a quiet snicker "you and your weird infatuation of me is kind of getting out of hand" I say clearly triggering something he looked at me with strange emotion in his face I raised one of my eyebrows "what what is it?" I asked but he doesn't answer so I slipped out of his grasp and look at his eyes "Lance what's going on buddy?" he put his hand on my chin and leaned in close I blushed, I didn't know what to do so I stayed still I was blushing probably as red as a tomato he just laughs when he lets go. He steps away and erupts into loud laughter I stare at him confused 'he was just playing at me wasn't he' I thought to myself I huff angrily and stomp away.
(Pout all you want)