[49]: Bitches & Ex-Boyfriends

**Thank you @KELSEYSWAGGBOYD for my lovely banner**

*Secret POV*

Thank god everyone was invited to this party; I should be able to talk to her without anyone being too suspicious, everyone was too drunk to notice who was talking to who anyway. After walking around for the house for half an hour with the same drink in my hand I was bored. Where the hell was she?

Finally I clocked her sat on the sofa with her friends, making eye contact I nodded my head at her to get away. Making my way to an empty bathroom I waited for her to follow me in.

"What are you doing people can't see us together." She says hissing at me, closing the door tightly behind her.

"Everyone is too drunk to care, and you didn't answer my calls earlier what else was I meant to do?"

"Wait." She says angrily.

"And where the hell have you been anyway, I've been looking everywhere for you."

"I was busy, had things to take care of. Besides, now that I'm here you might as well tell me how it went earlier."

"Went as smooth as taking candy from a baby."

"Good. Let's just hope they finally get put to use otherwise all this will be for nothing."

"Ash is set up already."

"Even better. How did you pull that off?"

"Everything we needed was on his Facebook profile."

"Excellent. Now we just need Lydia, that bitch needs to be taught a proper lesson."

"Something will happen soon, if not we'll have to think of something else."

"Oh I have plan B don't worry." She grins mischievously. "Don't follow me out; give it a couple of minutes, then leave."

I nod in reply as she snuck out the bathroom. Things were slowly coming together...

I'm so excited.

This all just got interesting...

*Lydia's POV*

I walked downstairs and was greeted by Ash smiling up at me. "I knew you'd look beautiful in that outfit."

"Thanks for buying it for me."

Oh my god I was blushing, I could feel it staining my cheeks. I felt like a giddy school girl who was talking to her crush for the first time ever. Get a grip of yourself Lydia. This was just Ash, my best friend. I just had to act how I normally would around him.

"Nothing has to change between us Lou." Ash says gripping my hand in his, my heart was hammering in my chest. What did he mean? Was he taking back what he said earlier?

"What?" I whisper blinking up at him.

"Don't start acting all weird around me now that we've said we like each other more than friends. I want our relationship to stay how it was; trusting, fun, flirty, teasing each other, okay."

Oh thank god.

"Okay I won't. You scared me a little then."

"Why? What did I say?"

"You said nothing has to change, I thought you were taking back what you said to me earlier"

"Never. Now tonight is going to be like any other party we've been to together, I'm still going to be watching you, still going to be protective over you and still going to tell any lad to tries to hit on you to back the fuck away. But this time it won't be because I'm in best friend mode, but protective potential boyfriend mode okay."