65: 💎Making Out(Viktor X Reader)💍

Making out

Viktor X Reader

You are hanging in skaters waiting room before their performance. You were waiting for Viktor to be done with his warm up skating. You were playing with his dog, Makkachin while waiting.

Makkachin jumped on your lap and started licking your face… Then Viktor walked in.

“Makkachin! Get off! You can’t do that! Only I can!” He smiles & takes Makkachin off of you.

“Ahh, He’s such a cutie.. Lucky to have an owner like you!”

He starts blushing, and sits by you on the sofa.

“You look great, you will do wonderful out there.” 

“Thanks, You’re beautiful, I wish you were out on perfomance with me.”

The others skaters head out the room because the Yakov call them, except for Viktor, He told them that he’d be out in a minute, he gets up to head out the door.

“Good luck.”

You lean over to kiss him, he bends down to kiss back, but you guys don’t pull apart.

While kissing you, he sits back down. You get on his lap while kissing him.

You pull away and say, “Vitya, You gotta get ready.” 

“Don’t worry, it’ll only take a minute.”

He continues to kiss you. 

“OI! Viktor! Where are you?! It’s time to go!” 

Yurio opens the door and finds you and Viktor on the sofa making out.

“OII! It’s not time to make out!”

Yurio comes in and pulls Viktor away.

“We’ll continue this later babe! Just wait right there!”  

He winks at you and runs out the room.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Makkachin ship those two ~😁