twenty one

chapter twenty one

The duo walked over to the black Mercedes, hand in hand looking like they were walking down the isle but in a less fancy outfit. The two walked along the stepping stones that were placed in a straight angel distanced by a bit leaving enough space to be able to jump from one to another. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their way to the car. Chanyeol being the gentlemen he is moves his way to Baekhyun's side of the car, the passenger's seat. Baekhyun let out a small 'what' before realizing that Chanyeol was opening the car door for him.

Baekhyun made his way around the car a wide smile spread on his face from Chanyeol being a cutie-pie. Chanyeol made a playful bow as Baekhyun entered the car causing a chuckle to leave Baekhyun's lips.

"You may shut the door now Mr Park." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol in a playful king like tone. The smile that was there before had become even wider as Chanyeol looked up and let out his own wide smile allowing it to spread across his giant face. Chanyeol closed the door for Baekhyun gently and made his way over to the driver's seat getting in the car.

Chanyeol put the keys in the engine started up the car. Baekhyun just admired how Chanyeol long thick fingers fiddled with the keys trying to get them in the engine. Once Chanyeol had finally got the keys in Baekhyun's eyes adverted to Chanyeol face.

Chanyeol's face was full of concentration and Baekhyun wasn't gonna lie, it was hot. Chanyeol bit his lip in a seductive way— trust me it wasn't intentional, he just has a habit of biting his lip and he always ends up doing it in a seductive way— making Baekhyun's mouth gape. Chanyeol then pulled his head back in a sexy way giving the 'I'm-getting-sucked-off' view. (you know what I mean)

Baekhyun was basically drooling at the site. His man was so sexy and he hadn't even seen the most of it yet. Baekhyun suddenly started to imagine what Chanyeol would look like if Baekhyun was sucking him off. In Baekhyun's imagination it looked relatively similar to what Chanyeol was doing right now but with a whole heap of sexy deep groans. Baekhyun caught himself out of that thought and look down being shy about the thoughts he just had. When he looked down he realized something.

Byun Baekhyun had a boner, and it was all because of Chanyeol and his sexiness.

Baekhyun let out a loud gasp as he saw his boner, his cheeks turning red. Baekhyun literally jumped up turning his lower body away from Chanyeol before the giant could see the lump in the smaller's pants.

"You okay there?" Chanyeol asked still holding the steering wheel but his eyes adverted from the road to the Baekhyun that had his body huddled up to the car door looking like he was trying to hide something.

"Y-yeah perfectly f-fine." Baekhyun said.

"Whatever you say byun." Chanyeol said looking back to the road. Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol making sure he wasn't looking at him. Baekhyun pulled his jacket off his shoulders and placed it in his lap covering his bulge.

Chanyeol glanced at his lover thinking something was up with him but all he saw was Baekhyun with a slight blush on his face as his jacket covered his crotch. Chanyeol thought nothing of it and continued driving.

"Can I put on a song?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol thinking he needed permission to use the aux cord.

"Sure just make sure the title doesn't included the word wolf." Chanyeol said with a smile but was internally regretting his past.

"Uh.. yeah it's just called hello." Baekhyun said as he pressed play on his phone to let the song start.

Baekhyun started singing along with the seventeen members enjoying the tune. Chanyeol started swaying his head to the music as he looked at Baekhyun who was passionately singing the lyrics, adorable.

The song finished and a new song called 'ROCKET' started playing. The two boys found themselves enjoying the song a bit too much as Chanyeol started bobbing his head hard enjoying the song and Baekhyun was jumping around like he was at a concert.

The music was blasting through out the car and noise was added to it when Baekhyun yelled "DANCE DANCE IN THE MOONLIGHT", singing along with the singers. The two may have enjoyed that song a bit to much.

As they were driving to their destination they were bopping to heaps of new songs that popped up on Baekhyun's phone like; Black Suit, Peek-a-boo, Clap, Dramarama, Likey, Deja Vu, and that was only to name a few.

Chanyeol had finally pulled up at a park that was pretty big. The park was having a 'Fun Day' where there were hundreds of rides spread around the place to play and experience the joy or horror of them. 

"OH MY GOD FUCK YEAH!!" Baekhyun yelled as he started hopped out the car. The small boy ran over to Chanyeol pulling the giant that was taking forever to exist the car. 

"Hurry, hurry I wanna go on the rides." Baekhyun said pulling Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol felt like his arm was being ripped off his own body that's how hard the smaller was pulling.

"Okay okay you child." Chanyeol said getting himself off the car seat, shutting the door then locking the black vehicle.

Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms while the two walked to the entrance, "I'm not a child, I'm older than you." Baekhyun states as he pokes the taller's head. Chanyeol just laughed at the smaller's cuteness.

"Adorable." Chanyeol mumbled as they got the tickets to enter the fair. The woman that gave them the tickets heard what Chanyeol mumbled and let out a smile before saying, "You two should try the horror house or the romantic circle." Baekhyun just blushed.

"O-Oh no were aren't dating." Chanyeol said to her but the last word he said in a low sad tone like he wanted to be dating Baekhyun. The woman caught on to how he sounded sad saying that and she also caught onto how Baekhyun's smile floated away from his face and the smaller male was now frowning at Chanyeol's words.

"Well.. good luck then." The woman said handing each one of them a ticket eyeing Chanyeol and Baekhyun as the duo left the ticket stand.

The two males left the ticket stand and handed their tickets to the man at the gate. The man at the gate scanned the tickets and then allowed the males inside the fair.

"so byun what are we gonna start off with?"

_

soo yeah im cutting the date into two don't hate me but i just wanna okay i dont want the date chapter to be like 15 pages long so yeah doNT HATE ME

nospellcheckurooni bye love yall