Born in Busan first

Jimin's pov.

I stumble as I'm walking into the house. I realized it's already late. Alcohol scent is all over my body. Yes I've been drinking. To forget the pain that I'm holding inside me.

She's my sister. She won't love me.

2.00 a.m.

She is probably sleeping right now. I walk upstairs to go into my room but my feet stops infront of hers. My throbbing head leans against her bedroom's door. My hand slowly reach her door knob and I slowly twist it and open the door.

She's not here.

Her bed is still neat. I walk into her room as I inhale her scent. I reach to her bed and I couldn't think straight anymore. My vision went blurry and I collapsed on her bed.

----------

"Jimin? Wake up!"

I try to open my eyes but it feels so heavy. Suddenly I feel someone is shaking my body,

"Jimin! It's already noon!"

I shot my eyes open when I recognize that voice. I quickly get up only to hold my head, such a bad hangover. I look around me to see I'm in her room.

"Why did you sleep here?" She asked me in concern but I remain silent.

I want to get up but this world feels like it's spinning around me.

"You've been out drinking? The alcohol smell is really strong.." She tried to help me to get up but I just push her away from me.

With such clumsy steps, I walk out from her room without looking at her.

The more I see you, the more it hurts me. The closer you get, the painful I got.

I slammed my bedroom's door and take a shower. After that I head down to the kitchen to have something to eat before I take some medicine. As I'm drinking my milk, she comes into the kitchen with a bottle of capsules in her hand.

"Take these. It'll help to relief your hangover" She puts the bottle on the table as she's staring at me with a concern eyes.

I put down my glass of milk and leave the kitchen. I didn't even take the medicine she gave me. I could hear her sighing but I don't care anymore.

I'm sorry.

The fact my bestfriend is inlove with her even makes me more sad. I think she's starting to like Jungkook too. Why him?

What does she sees in him? I was born in Busan first, not him. I'm the first school's hearthrob, not him. He's basically just my follower.

------------

Your pov

Why is he being like this to me?
I came home in the morning from Jungkook's house just to see him sleeping on my bed. He didn't answer me or even looks at me.

I feel hurt.

Who wouldn't? I know he asked to stay away from each other but I don't know it will be like this. I don't know he will be cold to me. Where is the old Jimin that I knew? I miss the old him.

"Arghh" I heard someone fall with a groan.

I run toward the stairs and Jimin is downstairs while holding his knees. He looked like he just fell from the stairs. I run down to him and reach out my hand to help him. But he wouldn't take it. He didn't even look at me.