Chapter ten: A very long night

Lee-Ann's POV

(Elizabeth's mom)

"Mrs Jane hello."

"Good evening ma'am, I'm calling from the police station your daughter and a young man named Charles have been arrested early this evening."

"What, OK which police station is this."

"South wood station"

"OK, I'll be there."

This girl is going to be the death of me.

"LIAM!, Liam come and hear what your daughter has done this time."

"Lee-Ann, why are you shouting. The whole neighbourhood is already sleeping."

"Your so-called daughter has been arrested."

"What! When?"

"I'm not sure, but that's what we are going to find out. We have to call Mrs and Mr Greene because apparently, Charles is involved in this whole thing as well."

"OK, give me a sec, I'll go give them a call."

After that, we drove to the police station. The Greene's had agreed that we would meet at the police station.

This was going to be a long night.

.

.

.

*One hour later*

The journey home was silent. We were all still pretty mad about what had happened. How could they be so irresponsible? It's not like they are kids, they are grownups and they need to start acting like it.

When we got home we sat in the sitting room quietly. It was taking a lot in me not to shout right now.

"This is all your fault, Charles. You just had to be stupid." I heard Elie shouting downstairs.

"How is this my fault. I was just trying to save you for yourself."

"Can you to just stop it and stop arguing. I've had enough of you two."

"Now, can someone please explain to us what exactly happened."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: I'm sorry I know this is a very short chapter but I have a very big surprise for you in the next chapter.