This is surreal

--previously--

"She's in a coma right now, we don't know when she's going to wake up or, if she's even going to wake up, but let's just hope that she wake up as soon as possible"

"Is she going to lose her memory?"

"That's the question I can't answer...I'll go now" then the doctor left the room, the room was filled with sadness and filled with their tears.

"Mina....don't forget me"

--------------------

After a few weeks, jihyo undergo a surgery and her legs is okay now, but she's still having a hard time about it, fans spotted jihyo on a wheelchair while heading to the airport.

they performed "cheer up" without Mina and they changed the choreography for jihyo, they're always at the hospital hoping for Mina to wake up from her coma, they always do a Vlive to update the fans about her condition, they're always telling her to wake up and chaeyoung's always singing a lullaby for Mina since Mina love it..

"Hello, so it's us again, another Vlive, uhm...it's been 2 months and she's still sleeping, aigoo...when will you wake up? We already miss you right once's?" Said chaeyoung while showing Mina through the camera.

'its been 2months, you're body is here but your soul isn't, I missed you so much, last month I was hoping you to wake up for our monthsary but you didn't wake up, don't forget me when you wake up arraso?, And if you do...I'll make you remember me again until you'll be back with me again' chaeyoung thought to herself. After finishing their Vlive, the others let chaeyoung go home for now since she's always at the hospital, she's not leaving Mina even for a minute, so they told her to go home and take a rest.

"Chae, go take a rest first arraso?, Take care of yourself too you're draining yourself too much, don't worry we'll inform you if Mina starts to give us a sign..." Said Jeongyeon then they drove chaeyoung home and jihyo stayed with chaeyoung to take care of her.

BAMBAM'S POV

ugh, i'm so tired, i miss mina TT, well i haven't visited her for a long time now i wanted to visit her but my schedule's not letting me to and I don't know if she's still mad at me, btw we've just finished rehearsing for our concert, we're rehearsing at jyp's studio where SIXTEEN performs back then, mina had a lot of memories here i know. while on the backstage the others were already on the car, while i'm wiping my sweat off.

"konnichiwa!" someone greeted me, that voice....that voice is familiar, i removed the towel from my face and looked up to see who is it.....the moment i saw her face i froze, is this real?

"m-mina!?" i said while stuttering.

"wae?, you looked like you saw a ghost, btw i watched your rehearsal and you did great" she said while smiling at me, she immediately hugged me and i'm still freezing, i didn't respond her hug since i'm too shocked.

"i missed my best friend" she added cutely then she broke the hug.

"You're not mad anymore?"

"No, I already forgive you" then she hit my arms.

"yah, nomuhae, how dare you not visit me huh?, why aren't you visiting me?" she said

"Wait... how'd you know? I mean...all this time you're in coma, so how come...."

"Cuz, I've been watching you and everyone while I'm sleeping.."she said.*Goosebumps*

"What?!"

"Hahaha, just kidding.."

"so, did they already released you?, are you really out of the hospital right now?" i said excitedly and she smiled back.

"well as you can see, yes, they already recharged me"