chapter 10

Tw: sexual assault, drug use

____________________________________

"Hey puppy."

Jungkook was frozen on his spot as he stared at the older's cold eyes. It was mixed with danger and something else which the younger didn't know.

Lust.

"T-taetae hyung are you okay? Y-you look sick." The younger slowly approached him and moved his hand to check the older's temperature but taehyung suddenly caught his hands.

Jungkook gasped at the strong hold which was turning his wrist into red colour.

"H-hyung-

Taehyung harshly and forcefully dragged him out of the crowded place, ignoring his whole surrounding.

"T-taet- V h-hyung its h-hurts. Please let go." The brown haired male whimpered as he felt a bruise forming on his wrist. Before he could speak again, a sudden hard push thundered on his back and he crashed onto a cold gray dirty wall.

Jungkook looked around the area and shivered at how dark it was. Abandoned and isolated. It was a dead end of the shizen street where nobody goes or enter. A prohibited, lonely land.

"H-hyung i-its scary h-here. L-lets go please." He pleaded and trembled, looking at taehyung who looked emotionless and worn out. But a sick wicked smirk took over his face as he neared the younger male.

"Did i make him angry again?" Jungkook thought as tears were welling up in his doe eyes. He squirmed under the older's piercing gaze.

"I-i am sorry-

"SHUT UP." Taehyung snarled as he smashed the wall beside jungkook's head. And that was enough to make jungkook cry. His eyes were starting to fill with fear and horror.

"Be quiet." He said in his low dangerous voice and caged the younger in between him. His mind was clouded from the effect of the drug before. He hungrily stared at the revealed milky skin of the younger through his sweater.

"Fuck." He muttered a he grabbed the younger's hip and clashed their bodies together. Jungkook froze as he stared at the older's sharp eyes. Panic killed his voice as he tried to speak or protest. His body went feeble and trembled like as if he was a weak patient.

V stared at his pink, juicy, plump lips and  gripped onto the younger even more as if he would never let go. He grabbed the back of his neck and harshly clashed his lips together earning a squeak from jungkook. And thats when even the tiny bit of humanity in him vanished. He was considered to be an wild animal now. No feelings and mercy. The younger's lips was luscious even though it was inexperienced.

Jungkook put all his strength and punched on the older's chest with his tiny hands. His tears were streaming down even more as he didn't know what was happening but it was all scary, like a nightmare. He wants to wake up from this phantasm but sadly it was the reality.

The lilac haired male got even more irritated with the younger's protest and broke the kiss for a moment. He pushed jungkook to the wall and pinned his both hands with his one hand. His other hand grabbed the younger's jaw ruthlessly and stared at him with fiery orbs.

"Stop fighting or i will go more worse." He growled and gritted his teeth in anger. Jungkook stared at him with pleading eyes to show mercy.

"H-hyung p-please s-stop. I-i am s-scared." He cried which was oddly pleasant for the older. He loved the vulnerable state of the younger. The urge to break the fragile body was building up in him.