[41.-50.] tragic prompts

a chapter for people seeking inspiration re: the tragic. requested by @xcxanna96xcx. warning for potential upsetting content.

41. write about loneliness. whether around people or completely forsaken by everyone, feeling alone is one of the worst feelings in the world.

42. write about a character followed by misfortune. the ultimate Tragic Backstory Character, except every time you feel like being nice to them to make up for the bullshit you've made them go through, you add something even worse.

43. write about a character being bullied or someone close to them being bullied.

44. write about a character who wants to better themself but they keep accidentally hurting the people around them and are slowly being consumed by guilt.

45. write about a character whose life was ruined by lies that were spread about them. they try to tell people the truth but no one believes them.

46. write about a character whose dreams get crushed, either by their own fault for added Tragedy Points or because of circumstances, like them being poor or someone sabotaging them.

47.  write about someone being deceived by a romantic partner, close friend or family member. examples: being framed for a crime, tricked out of money, or cheated on. bonus if they had trust issues beforehand and took a while to trust the person that went behind their back.

48. write about a character who is dealing with the death of someone close to them.

49. write about a character in love with someone who doesn't love them back or doesn't want to love them back because of prejudice (e. g. homophobia), societal standards (they're poor/ugly), illness (they don't want to hurt them when they die), etc.

50. write about a character considering suicide.

i hope these inspired some of you. tag me in any stories based on these if you want. requests are open!