Chapter 13, Part 1

Jasmine's POV
Sika and Leo just dipped, so did Hasani and Zoie so it's just Kumo, Teo, AJ and I. AJ and I were upstairs, changing into our pajamas and talking when the lights flickered off. "What the fuck?" I mumbled. I walked over to turn them on and they automatically did. I turned around and saw AJ on the floor, passed out. I tried to scream but I felt a cloth on my mouth and immediately felt sleepy. Everything went black.

TIMESKIP TO A FEW HOURS LATER...

Kumo's POV
Teo and I was watching Spongebob in the living room. "Yo, where the girls at? Teo asked. I shrugged and went upstairs to her room. Teo followed. I didn't hear any noise, it was too damn quiet. "Something ain't right." I said, getting worried. I kicked down Jasmine's door and saw it was a mess. There was a messy ass note next to AJ's cracked phone. "If you want the girls back, come to the warehouse off 4th street ONLY AYO AND TEO CAN COME!" It read. "Mannn, Ion know what the fuck this person think this is but that's my girl! I'm coming anyway!" I said, angry. Teo just sat there in shock. "Who would do this?" He asked under his breath. We both thought about it for a while. "The twins." We said at the same time.

HEY EVERYONE! Yep, ya girl just left it on a mf cliffhanger! More coming soon! Y'all, I would frfr appreciate feedback and constructive criticism! Also, Day Day is still available! Vote, comment, share, etc. Love ya guys!
HP 🙂💜