Chapter 29

Shraddha's POV:
"Would you consider getting back with him?" She asks. Would I consider getting back with him?

"He doesn't even know what was his fault, so getting back with him is far fetched." I say.

"Be honest with me, would you get back with him?" She asks.

"I don't know." Was all I could say. I hadn't thought about it, because I didn't expect him to take 6 months to find me. She doesn't say anything to me but continues to drink her coffee.

"What happened last night?" She asks.

"We slept together." I say looking down at my hands.

"You slept with him?" She asked clearly shocked.

"I was drunk and I don't know what got into me. I didn't even think he would show up to the hotel suite." I say.

"He must've had your location, but that doesn't explain how he would know your suite number." She says and I nod.

"Exactly, but I didn't know what I was doing." I say.

"You kind of did." She says and I look at her.

"How?" I asked.

"Well, you did call him while you were at the club. I don't know what you said to him, but whatever you did was obviously enough for him to come to find you. So that means you did know what you were doing but you were intoxicated and due to intoxication you aren't able to remember." She says and thats when I start to remember the entire conversation that happened between us at the nightclub.

"Shraddha?"

"Hi! I just, uh, I just wanted to inform you that I look hot, and you're missing it." I slur.

"Shraddha where are you?" He questions.

"Whooo! Somewhere you're not."

"Shrads, I have your location, I can easily find you." He says before adding "How much have you had to drink?"

"I don't know, probably like 5 or 7." I say giggling.

"Of what?" He questions.

"Varies between sex on the beaches and tequila. Or is it sexes on the beaches? We never had sex on the beach! That could've been fun." I giggle in a song voice.

"You are wasted!" He shouts.

"Hey Varunn, I am the commander. I've been the commander all night, wait what's it called? I'M NOT WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR!" I shout over the loud, blaring music, purposely saying it to him.

"Shrads, who are you with?" His possessive and jealous side takes over through the phone.

"Why haven't you tried to contact me?" I asked as the tears fill my eyes but I won't let them, not tonight.

"I tried so many times, I even stopped by the diner hoping to see you the last few days and you weren't there! You even had my number blocked." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I actually have to go, but it was nice talking to you Mr. Varun Dhawan, so goodbye!" I say disconnecting the call.

"You honestly don't wanna know what the conversation was about!" I say slapping my forehead. She smiles which makes me have a feeling that she somewhat knows what it was about. But then again I doubt it.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

"Oh no reason, just like that." She says.