Confession of Love

A/N
It's that time.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) went to Toga's house, knowing she would have a hangover from the wine. He brought Asprin, and Alka-Seltzer, just in case she didn't have any. {I probably shouldn't knock, if she's up she probably has a headache.} He wedged his claws into a window, and proped it open without making a sound. {This place is fucking huge.} (Y/N) looked around until he saw a door horror movie killers on it. He slowly opened the door, only to be meet with a sound asleep Toga. Her hair was straight, but wavy. She was wearing red pajama bottoms, and a tank top. The room looked normal, beside the wide asortment of horror movies, and posters.

(Y/N)'s POV

I went back to the kitchen, took out a glass, and filled it with water. Then I took the water to Toga's room to place the water, and the asprin on her nightstand. I sat down in the living room to wait for Toga to wake up, she had a white couch in front of a giant flatscreeb T.V.. {I rob banks, and can barely afford my house. How does she own all of this?}

Toga's POV

I woke up with my head pounding, and a familiar feeling in my stomach. I immediatly ran for my bathroom to throw up. As I was, I felt someone lift my hair and rub my back. I looked back to see (Y/N)'s kind eyes lookong back at me. "Are you ok? Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me as I washed my hands, and wiped my mouth. "Yeah my stomach hurts, and my head is killing me. And I remember bits from last night."

(Y/N) POV

"Well I have questions for last night, but that can wait. I want to make sure you're alright. I brought asprin, it's on your nightstand." "You're the best you know that? Also I have some in the kitchen, but thank you." She pulls me into a hug just like she did the night before. She releases me, walks into her bedroom, puts the pill in her mouth, and starts to down the big cup of water I brought her. "So what exactly happened last night?" She takes a seat on the bed, inviting me to sit. I accept, as I plop down next to her. "Well first you drank 4 glasses of wine, then you passed out in my car on the way home. And finally..." I look toward the floor. "Finally?" She looks at me "... we kissed. Passionately." Toga's face starts to turn red. "(Y-Y/N) I'm so sorry I-" "Toga hold on before you apologize, I went home thinking about everything that happened that night. And how I feel when I'm with you. I couldn't sleep, I was up most the night thinking about what to do. In my head I could only think about telling you this: I'm in love with you."

She looks at me, her cheeks filled with blood. "(Y/N), I've felt the same way. Ever since we met, and I saw those razor sharp teeth of yours. I started to fall for you." I grab her to pull her into a hug. "If I didn't just throw up, I would kiss you again. But I think this will do, since you're my boyfriend.~" She kisses me on the cheek, then licks my face. Just like when we first met. "Boyfriend? I like the sound of that. I'm taking care of you today, we can cuddle up and watch scary movies. Then tomorrow we can go have some fun, hows that sound?" "Sounds perfect to me." I smile at her. "How are you feeling?" "Better thanks to that asprin." "Good. Now whats your favorite scary movie?" "Don't have one, I like them all. But since you said that I'm in the mood for scream." "Ok a classic. Lets go."

I find scream on her movie shelf, and carry her on my back to the living room. "C-can I sit on y-your lap?" She blushes. "Of course you can, you're my girlfriend." I put the movie into the DVD player, and sit on the couch. Toga walks over to me blushing, and sits down on my lap. We watch as Drew Barrymore gets murdered on screen. I feel Toga start to move her hips, she's grinding on me. {Oh no I'm starting to get hard.} "You know nothing turns me on more than murder.~" "I've been wondering, how come sometimes you're all sweet. But then other times you're like an animal in heat?" "Because you make me hot, now are we gonna get it on or what?" She looks at me, but I don't say anything and continue watching the movie.

She turns away and crosses her arms, she didn't know what was coming. I slowly slid my hand into her pajama bottoms, and ease a finger into her slit. "Of course we are." She moans as she turns around, and kisses me deeply. While still kissing her, I pick Toga up bridal style, and carry her to her room.

I lay Toga down on her bed, with her legs dangling down. Then I slowly pulled her pajama bottoms down, and put a pillow under butt. I kiss her inner thighs, slowly making my way to her womanhood, but then stopping when I get close enough. Toga's moans slip out. "You have a beautiful pussy Toga." I start to lick her folds, as she moans, and squirms. I move up to her love button, and swirl my tongue around it. "Oh god I'm cumming!" Her juices flow from her, as I continued to lick until her orgasm was over. I got up and took off my pants, and shirt, ready for the main course. Then I slipped a condom on. When Toga got up, and put a hand on my chest.

"C-can you be gentle? I-it's my first t-time." By the way she acted I thought she wasn't a virgin, guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

"No problem Toga, if I'm rough, tell me and I'll slow down, or stop." "Ok I'm ready." I slowly slid inside of her, and noticed the blood. But she wasn't crying, or in pain. She was laughing. "God I love blood! This is turning me on you can speed up now." I started to move a little faster after she said that. I picked her up, pinned her against the wall, and kissed her deeply. It was a fight for dominance for our tongues. She stopped kissing me, then bit my neck. "What was that for?"

"Just claiming whats mine." I feel my dick harden at the comment. {I love this woman.} I start to fuck her harder than before. She digs hers nails deep into my back. "You're t-tight. I'm about to cum." "M-me too tiger." Saliva drips down from her mouth onto her tits. We cum together as we kiss again, and enjoy each others warm embrace.

I lay her down on the bed, and lay next to her. I pull her close and hold her. "I love you." I kiss her head. "Love you too."

A/N
Thats the end of the chapter, (Y/N) and Toga are finally together!