↳ 43. IRL

VALERIA RUSHED PAST EVERYONE with Taika's latte in her hand muttering quick sorry's to everyone she bumped into

VALERIA RUSHED PAST EVERYONE with Taika's latte in her hand muttering quick sorry's to everyone she bumped into. Profanities flew from her lips when she nearly ran into Tessa, quickly telling her friend that they would talk and Taika was in dire need of his latte.

The past few weeks have gone by so quickly for Valeria. With her newfound relationship with Tom bloomed into something beautiful. She truly loved every second with him and he was still as gentleman-y as he was the day she first met him. Plus Tom and Fiona got along quickly, that thought alone made Valeria's heart swell. The idea of Tom being an addition to that Arias family was something that was constantly on her mind, and she didn't mind that idea.

So she quickly ran though one of the many tents until she saw Taika in view and bolted in his direction with an exasperated sigh. "This was the last one they had." she handed the latte to him. "I also nearly ran a red light to get you this."

"Superb!" Taika smiled as he sipped his drink, sighing with relief. "You're an actual superhero, Val."

"Why thank you, Taika." Valeria grinned as she saw Tom enter the tent and waved at him.

"You two make me both equally envy and love you." the director grumbled as he took a long sip from his drink as he watched the couple stare at one another longingly.

"Aren't you married?" she smirked, ripping her gaze away from her boyfriend and to her boss.

"That's- That's not the point!"

Tom slowly made his way over to Valeria and Taika, giving his girlfriend a quick kiss to her cheek. "Aren't we suppose to be filming?"

And with faintly tinted cheeks, Valeria cleared her throat. "Yeah, I'm suppose to help Cate with her Hela outfit."

Taika smiled and placed his latte on the table next to him. "That reminds me," he cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled, "Everyone gather around! Please!"

Cast and crew began to cluster around Taika with Chris and Tessa standing next to Val and Tom. Chris and Tom fell into quiet conversation while Tessa nudged Valeria's arm. "I think the new camera man is here. I caught a glimpse of him, he's very cute."

Val rose a brow and chuckled at her friend. "Oh is he now?"

"Okay everyone," Taika called out over everyone's voices and gave them a wide smile. "As most of you know, our dear friend Joshua has recently hurt himself this weekend and isn't able to be the amazing camera man he is. So, I've found us a replacement for out amazing friend." he clapped his hands together before stepping aside to reveal a man walking through the opening of the tent.