Chapter 25

It was lunch time, you were sitting at a table trying to finish your chemistry homework

"Harry, stop staring at me" you said scribbling on the paper.

"You're beautiful" he whispered.

"And you are distracting me."

"You can just kiss me and stop complaining" he smirked and laid his head on his arms on the table.

You sighed smiling and ran your hand through his hair "you know? I've never been in a relationship before."

"Me neither, we don't date on the isle so we are kind of on the same page" he smiled "I'm not a good guy, but I'll try make this work."

"We will both try" you grinned at him.

"So what are you love birds up to?" (F/n) said, sitting down and placing her tray on the table and Gil came after her.

"(Y/n) is being boring" Harry groaned.

"I'm busy!" you said going back to your homework.

"Not anymore" he said taking away your notebook giving you a smug look.

You looked annoyed at him and took his hook "catch me, pirate" you said standing up running to the exit of the the cafeteria.

"I will hook you!" he yelled standing up, his voice breaking through the surrounding noise and turning everyones heads to him.

You ran through the hall, turned around the corner and stopped, out of breath, thinking you were safe.

A few moments after you felt someone wrap it's arms around your waist from behind making you flinch.

"Gotcha" Harry whispered wickedly, trailing his fingers on your hand and taking the hook.

You turned around meeting his evil grin and you both laughed.

"Don't mess with me" he hissed and gave you a soft kiss.

"Woah, someone got a personality makeover" Mal joked approaching the two of you, with Evie.

"Mal" he slowly let go of you, put on a fake smile and swung his hook in front of her face.

"What do you think of Auradon so far?" she asked casually.

Harry just looked at her and then grabbed you by the arm and dragged you back, toward the cafeteria.

You put your hand on his and he loosened his grip "is there anyone you actually like here?" you asked amused.

You had no idea why couldn't he get over with whatever he had with Mal.

"Nah, I only like you" he smirked and you rolled your eyes smiling.

***

You, (F/n), Harry and Gil were walking in the hall after lunch.

"Who are you guys taking to the Spring Dance?" (F/n) asked excited.

"Ew is that this month?" you groaned and Harry raised a brow.

"You have dances? I wanna come!" Gil said rising his hand.

"Finally a normal person" (F/n) said giving you a 'see people actually like this' look.

(F/n) was always over excited about any school dance and she forced you to go to each of them, even if you barely ever had a partner, and if you did, it would be just some random guy that you'd end up losing in the crowd and spending the rest of the night in a corner on your phone, which wasn't a problem for you since it seemed a lot more fun than the event itself.

"These dances are too overrated, trust me Gil you wouldn't like it there" you said.

"Just because you never had a date it doesn't mean the dances aren't good" (F/n) pouted.

"I can take you, whatever that is" Harry suggested.

"Oh, just the people I was looking for" you heard Ben say from behind.

You all turned around. "Ben! Hey, what do you need us for?" you asked.

"I have a little task for (F/n)."

"Me? Why me?!" (F/n) raised her brows in surprise.

"Remember you told me about your past with Uma and the whole isle situation?" He said, glancing shortly at Harry and Gil.

"Yeah?" she answered slightly unsure.

"Well I really want her and her crew to be in peace with Auradon and maybe slowly bring them over-" Ben said, and you noticed Harry's expression lit up when he mentioned the crew.

"Wait, wait, wait, so you kick CJ out of here for trying to steal the wand and then you want to bring one of the most dangerous people from the isle instead?!" you said interrupting him.

"My sister might've been dangerous, but Uma is way worse" Harry added.

----------

I wanted to make this longer but school is killing me TnT  I'll try update asap! Thank you for reading and thank you for 5.8K reads ♥