Chapter 23

Damon got me weaaaaak!

***

"Well Ms.Davis?" Mr.Fisher stands in front of my desk with crossed arms, seeming annoyed that I dosed off.

I sit up straighter and smile sheepishly at the annoyed teacher. "Sorry. But c'mon, just let me finish the test. You know it's my last year." I say with puppy eyes.

I can't graduate without math, so of k fail it, I can't graduate.

Which is what I don't want.

After ten seconds of staring at each other, he dramatically sighs and gives it back. I thank him as he just waves his hand in air, not bothered by it. As I finish the test, I look to my right to see Damon talking to some girl I don't know. They seem to have a good time because he keeps laughing every five seconds.

The girl keeps on touching his bicep, making me want to chew off her whole arm.

What? Ok, I need to calm down. He's not mine and we're not dating so why does it bother me so much?

Because you like him, duh. Why do I got to do all the thinking in this relationship?

Because you're just my brain? And hey, don't call me dumb!

I didn't say that. I'm just saying that you'd be incapable of doing anything without me. You'd be too stupid to do anything.

Amyway, she's probably just a friend. A girl that's a friend.

Yeah.

----

Okay... I had my phone taken again... BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FROM WRITING MY DAMN BOOK! I'm back, and I will NOT let y'all down. I've come soooooo far now, I can't just give up. I'll try to update soon, but I can't make any promises.

Lei-Bear