Rescue

Eggman sat there laughing when all of the sudden Shadow and all his friends warped in. "Eggman, we're here to stop you!" Amy said and pulled out here mallet. "Stop me? I don't think so!" Eggman then pressed a button and a bunch of robots came out and began to attack them. Then the platform with sonic began to lower into the ground. Eggman then jumped onto it and a door shut behind him. "Beam 92% charged."

The robots were fast to fast and there were too many of them. Shadow threw chaos Spears at them but there were too many they kept coming. They all pinned him down but silver quickly ripped some of them off of him before being trapped under a whole pile of them.
Amy kept smashing them with her hammer but she was also overwhelmed. Tails and the others found themselves in the same situation when all of the sudden scourge burst through a wall and quickly began to destroy the robots. He was as fast as sonic and they couldn't keep up. Amy was freed and she turned to look at Scourge. "Quick! Go get sonic!" He said and she nodded going the way eggman went.

She smashed through the platform and found Sonic stuck on a table with a laser above him. She began to walk over to him when a cage fell over her. Eggman stepped out from the shadows and he had a strange smile. "Amy, welcome to the party, but it seems you are too late my friend." The robotic voice then said, "98% charged". Amy grabbed the bars of the cage and tried to break free. "Please let him go!" She said. Eggman shook his head. "Sorry, but no, actually who am I kidding, I am not sorry! I am about to win for a change! And there is nothing you can do to stop me!" "99%". Amy began to panic. She tried hitting the cage with the hammer but it did not work. "You aren't getting out of there anytime soon my dear, but I'll tell you what, when I win, I'll spare you and your friends, so you watch as your world falls apart!" "100%"

Amy watched in horror as a purple beam was fired and it hit sonic. All of the sudden he began to change into a giant blue T-Rex. He had two crystals on his shoulders and spikes on his back. He began to grow in size breaking the cage. Amy and both eggman began to run for cover. Eggman got into some vehicle of his and took off. "Quick Shadow! Get us out of here!" Realizing they were all in danger he chaos controlled them out.

The whole lab was destroyed as he grew. He looked around and realized he was far away from home. Then he saw eggman. Angrily he let out a roar but he felt a weird pain in his neck. A mind control device. Eggman then instructed him to go to the city. Obeying orders the crystals on his shoulders took a purple glow and then warped him and eggman to the city.