thirty two

~Daniel's POV~

Soon after, it started getting cold. Neither of us had brought jackets, so we walked as fast as we could back to the hotel and up to the room.

I fumble with the room key until the door unlocks. I swing it open and let Camila in before me.

"Tonight was fun." Camila wanders over to the bed and jumps on it.

"Mhm." I respond, setting the key on the table and taking off my shoes.

"Thanks for taking me here. I really appreciate it." I didn't have to look at her to know she was smiling.

Instead of replying, I walk over to the bed and lay down next to her. She cuddles up beside me, so I wrap my arm around her and play with her soft hair.

I look down at her and my heart nearly bursts in my chest. This girl, who I'd met only 3 months ago, had already stolen my heart. Camila is perfect. She has perfect hair. Perfect eyes. Perfect lips. Perfect personality. Perfect body.

And she was all mine.

~Camila's POV~

I snuggle into Daniel, my head resting by his collarbone. I hear the thumping of his heartbeat quicken when I lay there.

Just doing this small action makes me smile to myself.

Who knew I could have such an effect on the dreadlock sanchez?

A/N- its supposed to say daniel seavey not dreadlock sanchez but i'm keeping it because its funny as hell (its 12am and we're all whEEZING)

"I'm gonna go take a shower now," I say, rolling off of Daniel.

"Now?" He groans.

"Yes, now." I smile. He reaches out for me to stay, but I ignore him and get up.

I grabbed some clean clothes from my still-packed suitcase before stepping into the bathroom. Then, I take off my sandy clothes and get in the shower.

While I'm standing under the warm water of the shower, I can't help but think-

Has anyone ever slapped Dwayne Johnson's ass and made a joke about hitting rock bottom?

~Daniel's POV~

Camila takes really long showers, apparently, so I ended up bored.

I go on the Why Don't We group chat on snapchat and send an ugly pic of my face.

Corbyn is the first one to snap back with an equally ugly picture.

Zach attac: wheres cami

Me: showering

Zach attac: why dont u join her

Jackypoo: why dont we

Me: shut up

Corbitch: ya daniella get in there

Me: why dont u guys... SHUT THE HELL UP

Jonyboy: wait are u telling me u havent fucked yet? and ur in a hotel?

Me: no we havent tyvm

Corbitch: no way get ur scrawny ass into the bathroom.

I roll my eyes and shut off my phone. I'm not going to walk in there. Of course I want to, but I don't want to do anything Camila's not comfortable with.

As if on command, the shower shuts off. My phone is still buzzing with texts. I unlock my phone, trying to distract myself from the fact that Camila is naked only feet away from me.

Jonyboy: omg i think he actually left

Zach attac: he needs it

Corbitch: srsly when was the last time he did anything with a girl

Jackypoo: probably like freshman year

Zach attac: ahahhahahah true

Me: I'm still here

Jonyboy: dammit

The bathroom door opens, straying me from the conversation.

Camila steps out. She is wearing a comfy t-shirt and really short shorts. What is she getting herself into?

~Camila's POV~

(warning: if u dont like STEAMY scenes then skip this)

I bend over to look for a comb in my suitcase when I feel someone pull me away. Daniel keeps walking until I was pushed against the wall. I look up into his eyes and they are darker then I have ever seen them before. They are almost filled with... lust. Before I could think anymore his lips were press against mine. I felt his hand glide under my shirt. His warm hand on my back sent chills through my skin. He kissed me with a sense of desire I had never perceived before. I feel his lips leave mine and trail wet kisses down my neck. My breath hitches in my throat when his lips graze my collarbone.

I grab his jaw and guide it back to my lips, and our mouths collide again. This time, the kisses are gentler and more... meaningful.

"Jump," he whispers in between kisses. He catches me with my legs wrapped around his waist. He carries me over to the bed and carefully sets me down. He tugs at the bottom of my t-shirt, signaling for me to take it off. I consciously peel it off.

"No bra?" He smirks.

"No fair." I teased, feeling my face burn.

He rips his shirt off.

He looks at my exposed body and then back up to me. I slightly shifted to cover myself more.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He says, before going back in again. He grabs my hands and pins them on either side of me, leaving my upper body open. He rests himself on top of me. I nearly choke when I feel his warm stomach press up against me.

I turn us over so I am now on top of him. I slide my hand down his stomach, feeling every rigid muscle. He lets out a grunt into my mouth. I don't notice my hand going lower on his body until I reach his pants. I decide that I don't mind it. Daniel freezes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm positive."

A/N- well camila needs another shower...

Daniel Seavey? Sorry I only know Darnell skittletits.

& dreadlock sanchez

anyways we left u off on a steamy note ;)

GUYSSSSSS ASK US QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND WE'LL ANSWER SUMMA THEM :)))))