Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Carls POV

Since Lilian had left with Kody I've been dating Britney. She was wonderful. I then heard my dad laughing and smiling.

I took Britney's hand walked to where my dad was. "Hey dad what ar.....-" I stopped talking as soon as I saw lilian.

My eyes widened. I looked at her then at Kody.

___________________________

Lilian's POV

My heart was forever broken. My blue eyes looked down at the dirty ground. Kody had his head on my shoulder.

Tears fell down my fragile face. "I'm going for a walk." I mumbled and sat Kody down. I ran outside.

I fell to my knees in the tall green grass. I covered my mouth crying. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Carls. I slowly stood up.

I glared at him. Tears stained my cheeks. "You okay?" He asked. I kept glaring at him. Why the hell would he ask me that.

"Why would you ask me that? We were married and you just destroyed it by making out with another girl. Now you two are dating. Have you ever though about how I felt or how your own son felt?!" I yelled into his face crying.

I think punched him and pushed him to the ground. "Don't ask for my blessing when you get engaged to that fucking skanky ass whore!" I said and went inside.

I took kodys hand and slowly walked to a cell. I told my brother to watch him as I help mom with laundry. I was still crying.

Pain shouldn't be this hurtful but I am only human. It's like knives are stabbed into my fragile heart. Pain is like gods way of saying give up.