19

Re-written 06/2022

Bloody hell my head is pounding. I sit up slowly taking in everything. Where the hell am I? This isn't my room nor Raven's. How the hell did I get here? I hear light snoring, looking down I see Chase sleep; his back towards me. Oh no, please tell me I didn't give away my virginity to him. I look down at myself; I'm wearing an oversized shirt and nothing else. Damn it! The last thing I remember was him pushing me up against the wall. Did we make out? Was I a willing participant? Did he force me? I tried my hardest to think of what happened after but got nothing.

"Stop moving," Chase mumbled, rolling onto his back and throwing his arm across his face. "You're waking me up."

"Good because I need answers." I start to panic and it's making my headache worse. I tell myself I'm not going to but here I am panicking like I lost my mind or worse my virginity. He groans telling me not now, once he wakes up. "No Chase. I need answers now." I groan, rubbing my temples.

"There is no answer to give, nothing happened."

"That was it? Nothing happened to us? You didn't change me into this? We didn't have you know...sex?" This wasn't like me to do such a thing. I swear drinking isn't for me.

"Cupcake, you were drunk. I don't do drunken girls especially not, virgins." I looked down at him horrified.

"Who told you that?" I move his arm from off his face. "I demand you tell me right now." I know I would never tell him or any of the other guys the truth. I'm pretty sure they all knew the truth from the last encounter we had, but without my confirmation, they really wouldn't know.

"You did, when you crawled your ass, in my bed. You finally confirmed it. Don't worry I won't tell the guys." He yawns. "I had my suspicions since you got so embarrassed awhile back in the kitchen."

"I would never." Would I?

"Charlotte, you threw up all over yourself and your bed. I had an internal battle to see if I should let you sleep in that shit, but the reasonable side won. I helped you clean up and then made you a nice spot on the floor. You laid down there for five minutes before crawling your ass through the bathroom and up here," he pats his bed "And talking my fucking ear off." He rolls back over, turning his back towards me. "No more fucking questions. Either go back to sleep or get out of my bed. The choice is yours."

My bed? Throw up? I stood up too quickly, losing my balance a little. Falling back on his bed, I apologize and take my time standing up. Rushing through the joint bathroom, I don't see any vomit on my bed nor did I smell a vile odor of any sort, but the sheets were missing. I turn back around to wake him up but he was already sitting up blankly staring at me.

"Where are the sheets and my costume?"

"It is outside the room, along with your clothes and mine. Now if you don't mind shutting up and leaving out my room, I would gladly appreciate that." He lays back down covering his head with the pillow.

"Umm Chase?"

"What now Charlotte?! Are you always like this every morning? I'm sleepy and I know you must have a massive headache. Just lay down and sleep it off." He says moving the pillow off his face.

"I just need some clothes to wear. Can I b—"

"Just grab something out of the closet and leave me alone." He puts the pillow back over his face. "And do it quietly."

I slip on his grey sweatpants—take a pair of socks, and head to the laundry room. The house is quiet, but sweet baby Jesus, it's a disaster.

Opening the bag, I wanted to puke all over again. It looks like something straight out of the exorcist. Not bothering to separate anything I quickly tossed everything inside. With seventy minutes before the load is done, I need to clean up.