chapter 1

"V! V! V! V!" The crowd cheered as the lilac haired male swayed his bike in an unbelievable speed. He smirked as saw his opponents far behind him.

He clunched into the liver more tightly and blared through the racing track of shizen street. The famous street of underground racing and clubing in seoul.

"You're doing amazing Van baby." He muttered huskily and stared at his beautiful yamaha banshee.

" He muttered huskily and stared at his beautiful yamaha banshee

"V be careful. Dean is catching up." Namjoon said through his earpiece and the lilac haired make smiled more wickedly.

"That fly cannot catch up with Van hyung." He smirked and roared his bike through the winning point. The crowd screamed their lungs off, chanting his name.

"Good job bruh..." the tall brunette said jogging up to the champion.

"Told ya.. no one can beat me and Van baby." V said and kissed the bike's top before raising his hands up to the crowd as a symbol of victory. 

"K whatever.. so treat for champagne or not?" A blue haired male said as he lazily walked over to the two males.

"Yea yea lazy ass. Lets go." Namjoon said and dragged the shorter male with him. V chuckled and followed them behind.

.

.

.

"Jungkookie! Have you packed all your things?" Mrs.Min shouted from downstairs to the small male in his room.

"Yes eomma!" He said sofly and zipped his luggage, finishing it off.
He sighed and sat on the floor, deeply thinking about how he is gonna survive in the new city.

"Woof woof!" A small bark broke his thoughts and he looked up to it before smiling. The white poodle, his guardian angel was infront of him, wagging its tail for attention.

"Mirii!!" He squealed and hugged it into his arms.

"You know i am quite scared.. will the people on seoul like me? Am i weird?" He asked and the dog barked a 'no' cutely.

"But i am very excited to meet yoongi hyung!" He said and smiled at the dog warmly.

.

.

.

"Champagne babee!!!" Yoongi exclaimed and busted open the glass bottle in his hands, pouring in every glass around him.

"Cheers for V!!" The gang shouted and drank the liquid in one shot.

"K guys.. i will go check out some chicks. Bye" V said bluntly and walked away from his friends. He stumbled through the dancing floor and searched for a hot fling.

"Heyy V~" a husky voice came from behind and he turned towards it.

"Hey tiffany." He smirked and grabbed the girl's waist, grinding against her.

"Wanna have some fun?" He asked, pressing her boobs against taehyung's chest.

"Yea." He said back as he stared at her hungrily.

___________________________________

Watppad fucking deleted my chapter 1 and introduction and i am soo pissed rn. I wrote a sample one and posting this.. i know its like shit but bare with me.. i dom't have time to write the original one. Its quite lengthy.