A walk in the park

The bright, blue sky was a refreshing sight after the grey, gloomy clouds consumed it for the last few days, the sun was shining and the light was beautiful. The rain was gone but the grouchy smell from it was still in the air, which you loved so much.

You had been walking around town, taking photographs of the most beautiful scenery. People shopping along the friendly, small streets. Some of the animals that waltzed around the park, and of course, the beautiful plant life that was abundant around you. You walked up to a dazzling water fountain in the middle of the park. You snapped a photo of your own reflection. Looking at the Polaroid that just printed out you began to crack a little smile of approval. The wind had caught your
h/c hair perfectly, and the refreshing sound of the birds singing in nearby tress made you wish this moment lasted forever.

You glanced across the fountain, your eyes were met with the face of the cutest thing you had personally ever seen. His soft cheeks and lips gave him a very feminine appearance, but his neck and broad shoulders evened out the persona.

He was staring into the water himself when he glanced up and noticed you making direct eye contact with him. He blushed and turned away. You let out a chuckle, he was just as bashful as his appearance had predicted. Deciding that it was time you head back to your apartment, you got up and made your way to the exit of the park, towards the train station. That was until...

BAM!

You had collided with a stranger, your camera, photos, and notes all fell to the ground along with you. You get up in a slight pain, rubbing your back due the hardness of the bricked pavement.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Cried the same boy from before. His voice was soft but slightly pitchy due to his nervousness.

"I-it's fine" you assure him, bending down to gather your things.

"O-oh please let me help!" He stammered as he tried to make up for the collision. Although it was too late, you had already picked up everything, except one image. He bent down to retrieve it and gasped at the lovely picture of the falling cheery petals.

"Did you take this?" He asked, still staring at the picture wide eyed.

You nodded your head,  surprised about his response.

"Are you a photographer?" He asked in a cheerful manner.

"No, I just found this old camera in my closet and thought today was a nice day to try it out, I'm not really big on photography." You chuckle.

"You have to be kidding me! This is beautiful for a lucky try!" He exclaimed.

You blushed at the very genuine compliment. "Thank you so much for those wonderful words of encouragement!"

He handed you back the photo but you refused, he looked up at your E/C eyes in a puzzled  manner.

"You can keep it! You liked it even more then I did haha!" You insisted. He placed the photo on his chest, almost as if he never had gotten a gift before.

You checked down at your phone and  realized that you've been wasting time. You begin to walk away again. Waving goodbye to the adorable stranger.

"S-so pretty..." he muttered