Chapter 18

"You're late, gentlemen." Mrs. Lancaster said with a serious tone. "You must be the new students. Sit down in silence and quickly."

I felt bad for those guys, they had chosen the worst class to be late for. Arriving late for Mrs. Lancaster's class was not a good idea, and even more if you are new student. She could be really good with you if you were a good student, but she could be a pain in the ass if you were causing troubles or arriving late.

"Seems like those guys started with the wrong foot." Cam whispered.

"I feel bad for them. Mrs. Lancaster will keep an eye on them for the rest of the semester." I whispered back.

I heard the chairs behind us being pulled so I turned my head slightly to see who was it. 

My whole body froze when I saw Zayn with his eyes locked on me and grinning. 

"Zayn." I heard Niall warned him.

I relaxed a little bit when I noticed Niall was there too. So they were the new students? What? Zayn and Niall were going to be my classmates? No, no, no, please no. Maybe Niall was ok but Zayn... OMFG please no. I have enough with Harry; I don't need another person making me feel uncomfortable.

"Raiza." Cam said my name in a whisper. "Are you ok? You look really pale."

I shivered when I felt his hand on mine. Then I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

'Digital Image Management' was always a mixed of emotions, it was one of that 'boring-fun' type of class, but now having Zayn around it only made it worst. I just hope Niall keeps him at bay and he doesn't bother me. There's something about him and Harry that makes me feel terrified and uncomfortable every time I'm near them. Even just the look in their eyes gives me chills.

After what it seemed like 20 hours of torture, the class was finally over. But next class was 'Photography theory and practice' which meant that I would just have a little truce and then the torture would continue. But now it would be double since Harry and Zayn would be in the same room.

Cam and I headed to the next class in silence. I was still uneasy about Zayn and Niall joining my class.

...

When we arrived Mr. Aguilera told us to sit with our partners and get to work.

I walked over to Harry's sit and I could feel his eyes locked on me. Without even looking at him, I sat down on the empty chair next to him. I felt so vulnerable on his eyes and I barely knew this guy.

"Could you stop looking at me like that?" I asked, feeling the hair on the back of my neck bristling. "Please."

"Looking at you how, baby?" Harry's voice was dark and provocative. He crocked his head and smirked.

"Like that." I said, pointing at him. "Like you were seeing through me, trying to look into my soul." I knew we were in the classroom surrounded by the other students, but it felt like it was only he and I. His gaze was so intense and intimidating that it could make you forget about everything else.

He just laughed and ran his hand through his hair, shaking it and pushing it up on his forehead. Just like the night we kissed. I felt my cheeks grew warm as the memories came to my mind, the taste of his lips, the way he moaned my name, they way he pushed me aga-

"Earth to Raiza. Hello." Harry's finger snapping in front of me brought me back to reality. 

"What were you saying?" I drifted my eyes from his lips to his eyes.

"Were you thinking about kissing me?" He narrowed his eyes, giving me a cheeky look.

"WHAT!? NO!" I said, louder than I meant.

"Yes, you were baby." He insisted. "The offer I proposed you yesterday still stands."

The offer?

"You don't have idea how good I can make you feel, baby." 
"And I know your body is craving for it right now." 
"That's only a slight amount of the pleasure I can give you."

Oh God. The offer.

"No, I wasn't." I said. I knew all my face was red but I would never admit it. "Can we go back to our project, please?"

Harry laughed and gave me a grinned, which made his dimples shown. "Whatever you say, baby."

I decided to ignore his last comment and get back to our assignment so today's torture would be over.

The hour and 20 minutes went by really fast and it was more bearable than I expected. I got up from my sit, without saying anything to Harry, and headed over to Cam. He offered me his arm so we could walk together to the cafeteria.

"Ms. Esmond." Mr. Aguilera called me when we were about to leave. "Could you please stay a couple of minutes? There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Sure, Mr. Aguilera." What did he want to talk with me? If it was about the fight Harry and I had on his class, I already had done everything that he asked us to do and I even apologized.

I looked at Cam scared and he gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry. I bet it's nothing serious. I'll be at the cafeteria and buy lunch for both of us, ok?" I nodded.

Once he was gone, Mr. Aguilera made me sat down on the chair in front of his desk. "Gentlemen, please come forward."

I heard chairs moving on the back of the room, I turned my head and I saw Niall and Zayn walking towards us. If Zayn was here... This couldn't be good. Once they got to where we were, Zayn smirked at me and sat next to me. Niall stood standing with his hand on his pockets.

"So, Ms. Esmond." The teacher began saying. "Since you're the best student on this class I'll need you to help Mr. Horan and Mr. Malik to be updated of what we're doing in class, so they don't fall behind. Can I count on you?"

"What?"

"I know this will take part of your time, so that's why if you agree you'll have extra points for the next 3 exams." He said. 

"Mr. Aguilera." Niall said. "I'm sure Harry can helps us too. We already know him, there's no need to bother Raiza with this."

"Sh." Zayn hushed him. "Mr. Aguilera I would like Raiza to help me since Harry can be a little loath to help others. Niall can be helped by him since he doesn't mind that."

"So what do you say, Ms. Esmond?" The teacher said, smiling.

No, no, no, hell no. I wouldn't do it even if you gave me billions of extra points for the next 100 exams. My subconscious yelled. "Sure." I said, almost in a whispered.

"Marvellous." Mr. Aguilera said. "I knew you wouldn't let me down." He looked at his watch and then grabbed his suitcase. "Well, I have another class in 10 minutes so I should better go. Ms. Esmond will help you with anything you need. Have a good afternoon."

The teacher walked out of the room, leaving me alone with Niall and Zayn. I was very aware of Zayn's body next to mine and it was making me uncomfortable. I remained with my gaze to the front while standing up. "I have to go now."

"Hey, what's the rush babe?" Zayn said, grabbing my hand. My whole body shivered to his touch.

"Zayn, I'm sure she has things to do now." Niall said, glaring at him. "Let her go."

"But I need help catching up with whatever they're doing in class." He said with a haughty tone. "Aguilera said she would help me with anything I want." The way he said the last 3 words made my whole body stiff and my heart race. 

"Anything class related, jerk." The blonde guy said, annoyed.

"Whatever." He shrugged. "Can we meet after lunch, then? I want to get our 'tutoring' started as soon as possible, babe." I just nodded. I couldn't talk. This didn't look good at all. "Fantastic, I'll go by your dorm at 4."

He let go of my hand and then caressed my cheek. I jerk away from his touch. Zayn laughed and then looked at Niall. They both turned around and walked out of the room. Niall gave me a final look and mouthed, what I believed, was a 'be careful'.

Oh my fucking God. What did I get myself into?