Chapter 12~

Can I just say it is very fun to sit on your bed, wrapped up in blankets, listening to Christmas music and writing at 4 am :) Why does writing early make my writing better?

Oh, and bit of an angst warning, if you're sensitive to that stuff :)

Don't forget the gore :3

AND THE BROTHERLY FLUFF

This chapter is just the whole shebang, isn't it?

{Zane POV}

The white was closing in, casing me in a box of solid nothingness.

"Zane..." I heard his voice. "Zane..." He called, beconing me forward. I complied, walking towards the faint color difference of his hair.

"Zane..." His voice morphed, into a deeper and crueler voice. ((Is crueler a word? IT IS NOW!!))

I shuddered. "No..." I refused, but I couldn't stop walking. Soon enough, the white nothingness evolved into the faded scene of my childhood home.

I heard my mother's giggles, followed by a chorus of song lyrics.

"No..." I said, tears pouring down my face by this point.

"Drunk in loove!!" My mother's voice sang, causing me to close my eyes and wipe my tears once more.

"Mommy...?" I said, my voice growing higher in pitch. I saw my mother turn around.

"Yes ZuZu?" She asks, pausing her music to look back at me.

"I need some more bandages..." My mouth says, almost automatically. I wanted to protest, I wanted to say I don't actually need it, but it was only a memory.

"Alright ZuZu, I'll go get you some more." She says, smiling and cupping my cheek. "Don't miss me too much."

"I won't." I say, more tears rolling down my eyes, thretening to make a puddle. The water from my tears flows above my head, causing me to float up and up...

"Zane Thomas Ro'Maeve!!" My father yells, and I flinch at his harsh voice. "What are you doing with a C in math?" He questions, showing me my test.

"I..." I begin to protest, but my statements are cut off with a harsh slap.

"Get better grades, or the consequenses will be more severe than just beatings!!" He said, going to the hall closet leading to the front entry. He grins, pulling out a belt buckle. "I think this will do..." ((I'd just like to say, if anyone has read the Laurance x Reader Someone's Little Sister by Justadream_15, this scene is kinda based off of what she described. So... It's not really my original idea, but y'all should totally read her book too, it's REALLY good.)) He snaps the belt buckle menacingly, and I try to back up to escape him, but I only back myself into a corner. "Hold still, fag..." He says, releasing the other end of the belt and flicking his wrist, so the belt whips against my skin. I cry out in pain. "Shuddup, fag. This'll only hurt a bit." He says, continuing the process until there's whip marks all over my arms and chest. I whimper in pain.

A sudden thought pops into my head. "W-What if G-Garroth found out about t-this?" I ask, a bit confidentally, knowing that Garte wouldn't ever dare tell Garroth what his father was doing.

Garte snarls. "Do you want more beatings, fag, or are you going to keep your mouth shut?" I whimper again.

"G-" I start to call, but Garte reaches behind the couch and brings out a razor, and I immediatly shut up.

"Take off your mask, fag." He orders, and I quickly slip it off. "Better. Do you want me to help teach you how to shave..?" He asks jokingly, with a smirk on his face. I shake my head no. "Too bad. Give me your wrist." I shakily hold up my arm so he can see it. He shoves the sleeve up my arm more, exposing my veins in my wrist and up my arm. I try to protest, but he runs the razor harshly down my arm, causing my to cry out in pain. "Shut it, fag." He says, going higher on my arm, and repeating the process. I hold in my cries, seeing my blood drip off of my wrist and onto the floor. This time, thankfully, he stops. "HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW!!" He shouted in my ear, putting the razor away.

"I-I won't t-tell him..." I stutter, holding my arm in pain.

"Good, you fag."  He said, throwing me to the bottom of the stairs.

"MOM DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS!!" Vylad yelled from the top of the stairs, causing my father to turn on him. He gulps in fear.

"Vylad... Run..." I say, holding my arm and trying to stand up. But Vylad stays frozen at the top of the stairs, as our father pushes me aside, making me yelp in pain once again, and stomping up the stairs to my younger brother.

Our father grabs Vylad's ear, bending it so he's yelling right into it. "You. Don't say another damn word about this to your older brother, or so help me, I will file the adoption papers yet again." Vylad whimpers in understanding, nodding his head frantically. "Hmph." Our father says, heading out towards the front door. He turns back to Vylad, looking up at him, then he grabs Vylad's thigh and brings him down the stairs, making Vylad yelp in pain, laying down next to me. "And if either of you tell your older brother, you'll be joining your mother." He turns back towards the door, finally walking out of it, and slamming it.

---

"No!!" I shriek, sitting up in the familiar surroundings of my room. I take a deep, shaky breath, trying to calm the tears that are constantly flowing from my eyes. "No.." I say once again, quieter this time, but my goal is unaccomplished as soon as my door handle turns, revealing my brothers, looking shaken and quite tired. "Sorry guys..." I apologize, rubbing my eyes.

"Nightmare?" Vylad asks, sitting on the edge of my bed. I nod slowly. "About Dad again?"

I nod once more. "How can you still stand to call him Dad..?" I ask Vylad, knowing Garroth only knows part of the story.

"Force of habit." Vylad answers, shrugging. Garroth sits on the other side of me, slowly rubbing circles on my back. "Heh, I guess when I'm living at Dante's I'll have to keep my phone one at all times." He jokes. I chuckle softly, while Garroth just rolls his eyes and continues his soothing pattern on my back.

"Not helping, Vylad." Garroth says.

"Hey, it's totally helping." He says, a smirk on his face. I check my alarm clock. It's pretty early for him to be joking around. 6 am. ((Note: Actual time the author is writing this. Send help.))

"Sorry I woke you guys up so early." I apologize once more. They both shake their heads.

"I needed to get up in about 30 minutes anyways." Garroth says, smiling.

"I can always catch a nap later." Vylad says, waving it off.

I smile at the both of them. "I don't know what I would do without you guys." I say, reaching over and gently messing up Vylad's hair. He giggles. I pick up my phone just remembering the video I took at the last meeting. "Oh, I almost forgot." I said, opening my phone and turning to Garroth. "I took a video you might like to see..." Vylad giggles.

"I think I know who it's of~" He teases, and Garroth sighs.

"I think I do too~" He says sarcastically, looking down. I open the video I took of Laurance laughing, and show it to Garroth, who visibly melts, and blushes. Vylad and I laugh at our older brother's reaction, and I quickly send it to Garroth, so when he opens his texts at work he'll see it.

"I was right!!" Vylad says, dancing around, making Garroth and I laugh.

"Thanks for cheering me up, guys." I say, smiling.

"Hey, it's no problem bro." Garroth says, patting my back gently one last time, before heading back to his room to get ready for the day.

"We'd all do anything for each other." Vylad says, looking at where Garroth had left gratefully.

"That's right. And I'm sure our friends will do the same thing." I say, gently patting Vylad's back. He looks back at me, smiling, and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, knowing that in the near future, I may not see my brother as often.

Word Count: 1420 WORDS

BLAZE IT--

But anywho

I told y'all it was the whole package

And I lowkey didn't know how to end it lmao

But have this chapter that was literally written in 2 hours :)

IMMA TRASHY AUTHOR, I KNOW--