Chapter 8 - Meow!

Yah! Annyeonghaseo!!hahaha.

Well, sorry if I was just uploading now.

Yep. I am watching korean dramas. I have finished dream high, my girlfriend is a gumiho, my girl, boys over flowers, in the middle of coffee prince and while I am typing this, I am watching Full House.

Okay. Onto my upload!! :)

Also remember that I am not dead serious in writing this book.

The serious writer thing would be after this book. ALSO. I have created this book to make you laugh, cry or even go as crazy as I am which would be impossible. ;)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^**^^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

     I was a hundred and ten percent sure I was dreaming. I was dreaming that Gran was here, standing all wrinkly and old. We were in a meadow. A flowery meadow. The sunlight was glimmering to the ground which made the flowers look alive. The meadow was located somewhere deep in the forest and was surrounded by water. Of course! By trees. In the middle of the forest, right? I know this! Twilight. I smiled to myself, it was now time to see my Edward-Cullen-vampire-prince.

     I looked beside me and saw something that I disgrace myself.

     Oh how I wished I never looked beside me.

     It took only one word. Nothing. Yep, nothing. I was just standing all alone in a flowery meadow which reflected me as a white-haired. That was seriously not what I'd expected. And unlike the prologue of twilight, someone laughed. No, not someone. I did. Yep! I officially had gone crazy. I laughed until my eyes closed and when I opened them, I was in a new environment.

     J&J. Do you recall this?

     The time I laughed at a cowboy and hid myself in a flat, oval table that suffocated me?

     Oh come on. It was just last chapter.

     Anyways, I was laughing and pointing to the boy. Well, the other one was laughing. Oh, how in macaroni am I going to put this? Okay, I am a third person. Surely while reading books, my dear dear readers, you had encountered a third party person. If not, then where in planet earth were you? Or if your hobby was watching movies then I'm sure you had come across to this situations. If not then go live and hide in a cave. Oh and eat mosquitoes too and count your hair.

     I was laughing while John was wearing a frown. Well, what do you expect? He would wear a smirk and be amused to what the heck am I doing? Amused my ass.

     He was a bull, remember? A raging red bull.

     By the way, John was not looking in my direction. Instead he was looking at nothing and talking to nothing and the surprising thing was, I wasn't surprised. In fact, I was expecting that. He was much much more an idiot than I was and in one point or another he could turn into a hulk and smash things in his way.

     And if one wore a frown and talked to walls, the other one was smirking and was sure enjoying the show.

     Bloody rapper.

     To my surprise, I threw the cash register at him. What? It was the closest thing to my hands.     And the funny fact was the cash register was thrown straight to John.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^

     I felt an earthquake. I felt a tsunami and lastly, I felt a tornado.

     My eyes opened up and in surprise, I punched and kicked.

     Did I tell you that I had taken taekwondo since I have encountered the Bloody Rapper? Well, now you know.