20. With him forever*

Edited*

Next day morning, Jay got a call from the police and they asked her to come to the police station to recognize the rapist. She went there with Anne and Liam , leaving Louis with Harry once again, since Zayn had to go to work.

Louis was fussy about having to stay home from school, but Harry distracted him with a good kiss and his new toys. Harry hasn't still taken the giant bear out of his car yet but he got the other things. They are currently decorating Louis' room with his new dolls.

"Is it okay if I put this one with the fish like tail here?" Harry asked eyeing a doll of princess Ariel. Louis turned around wearing a confused face. He giggled at Harry's description of the doll and nodded. Harry smiled and put the doll on one of the shelves in Louis' room.

Louis was jumping up to reach the top of a shelf and put a super-hero figure there. Harry watched his baby for a little with a fond smile painting his lips. Louis whined when he couldn't reach for the third time. Harry chuckled and went near Louis. He lifted the boy up from behind with his hands on Louis' hips when the boy is about to jump up again. Louis squeaked and dropped the figure. He whined so loudly when he heard the sound of  the figure hitting the ground.

"Sh... it's okay little one. Let daddy just grab it then you can put it on the shelf. Okay?" Harry said putting Louis down and kissing his forehead afterward. Louis nodded. Harry bent down and picked the figure up. He handed it to Louis who took it and lifted his arms up silently telling Harry to pick him up. Harry picked the boy up and set him on his hip. Louis put the figure on the shelf and made it perfect. Louis looked down at Harry when he's done.

"D-dun" He said while clapping his own hands. Harry smiled and praised the boy even though he didn't do something that big. Well, he knows for a fact, littles live for praises from their daddies. (God, how true is it.) He bent down to set the boy down but Louis clung to him and let out a whine. Harry chuckled. He turned around with Louis still in his arms and admired the boy's now colorful room.

"Alright, what do you wanna do my dear little princess?" Harry asked tickling Louis' tummy a bit. Louis giggled and pointed at the door.

"Anything you want, your highness." Harry said chuckling and walked out of the room. Louis pointed to where he wanna go all the way to the couch. Harry sat down with the boy on his lap.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asked running his fingers through Louis' hair. Louis nodded and Harry got up after putting the boy down on the couch. He put on a Barbie movie; 12 Dancing Princesses. Old but gold. (I love that movie soooooooooo much.) Louis squealed when he realized what movie it is.

-

Jay recognized the person as Simon with a little struggle, 'cause seeing the man's face was the hardest thing ever. Then everything that must be done was done. She contacted a lawyer and court days were settled.

"That went... good." Liam said smiling. Both Anne and Jay nodded. Jay felt much more relieved now. 'Cause he wouldn't be able to get her ever again. She let out a long happy sigh without even realizing it. Anne heard it and smiled.

"Feel relieved?" She asked putting a hand on Jay's back.

"Yeah." Jay said and smiled a real smile after days. Anne sent her a smile and nodded.

-

When they got home, they found Louis and Harry sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. Harry is laying on his back and Louis is laying on his chest. Jay and Anne smiled fondly at the sight.

"Should we wake them up?" Anne asked. Jay shook her head and turned off the TV.

"Let's make lunch. Zayn would be here any minute for lunch." Liam said.