Yule ball dance class

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

(I am making Gabrielle delacour the same age as Hadrian)

Last time
They all went back to their common room and the girls went unto bed while Ron got comfortable on the couch in front of the fire and fell asleep not noticing a pair of glowing ruby and aquamarine gemstone like eyes glistening in the corner of the dark room.

Now

The next morning when Hadrian was awoken it was to Neville shaking him awake when he looked at the male, Neville took a step back from him and put his hands up surrendering and said "hey sorry for waking you up but McGonagall wanted everyone up for a dance class today" Hadrian rolled his eyes and groaned before lying back into bed and trying to go back to sleep.

He grabbed hold of the post of the bed when Seamus and Dean were trying to pull him out of bed while Neville was trying to remove his hold on the post. Seamus was growing frustrated and said "if we have to go then so do you" while Hadrian said back "you will never take me alive" after three minutes of trying to get Hadrian out of bed the three males gave up and looked at each other before Dean left the room.

After about 5 minutes the door opened and two voices said: "what do you need us to do Neville?" Neville pointed at Hadrian who had gone back to sleep and said "get him out of bed" the twins chuckled at the three boys who looked exhausted and said, "you do know it isn't that hard to get him out of bed, right?"

Seamus looked at them in frustration and said "if it's so easy then why don't you have a go then" before leaving the room with Neville and Dean. Fred and George walked over to a sleeping Hadrian and shook him gently. Hadrian opened his eyes and said, "Gred, Forge what are you doing here?" Fred chuckled and said "your roommates called for back-up as you wouldn't get up" Hadrian nodded and snuggled into his pillow George smiled and said "come on Hadrian you need to get up" Hadrian looked at George and said "carry me" before sitting up and waving his hand and he was in his school clothes, with brushed teeth and hair and washed face. George knelt down in front of Hadrian who climbed on his back and proceeded to walk downstairs.

When they entered the common room the three boys were stood there waiting with sly smirks that disappeared when they saw Hadrian on George's back. They then proceeded to walk to where Professor McGonagall had asked them to. When they arrived they saw the rest of the Gryffindor's from the third year up in the room with McGonagall who was looking at them with a frown.

She said, "Mr's Weasley, Longbottom, Finnegan, Thomas and Potter why are you all late?" Neville said "sorry ma'am we had trouble trying to wake Harry up" she looked at Hadrian who was still being carried by George and sighed before motioning for them to go and sit down. Once they were sat down Hadrian woke up fully and sat down and much to his chagrin Ron sat down next to him.

McGonagall started to speak "the yule ball, Is a formal party most importantly it is a dance and I will not have the house of Godric Gryffindor be slandered by you all acting like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons" Hadrian snickered when he heard one of the twins say "try saying that 10 times fast" while the other tried to do it. McGonagall then said, "inside every girl a graceful swan waiting to take flight, insides every boy a lordly lion prepared to pounce".