CHAPTER 24 edited

CHAPTER 24

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I slipped my paper to the receptionist with a smile, "I would like to sign up again."

The female receptionist nodded and took my application form with a smile, "Miss Nijika Kijime, the last time you were here you went up until the 200th floor and you took a break I see, alright your next match will be on May 29th, is that ok with you?"

I nodded and thanked her before walking through the crowded hall. Now, I just have to find Gon and Killua. I sighed, they could be anywhere in thus huge city....Then I caught sight of the familiar boy in judo clothes.

"Oi! Zu-....shi....." I trailed off as I saw him get knocked out by two males. Without thinking I lung forwards and grabbed the arm of the man who held the younger boy.

"Let go," I growled as I glared at the man who sat in the electric wheel chair. Che, and the other guy, he looked freaking scary with his weird mask... I then gave a quick glance at Zushi before using nen. I needed to help him, what to do..... I grinned sadistically and eyed the white cloth in my hand. The man's clothes caught in fire as he jumped in shock.

I then grabbed Zushi and threw him on my back as the two males were distracted, trying to get the fire out. I jumped back and placed Zushi against the wall and got prepared for an attack.

"You brat!" The man in the wheel chair angrily yelled. He was the one I burned, the other man was wearing a pale slanted eyed mark, one word. Creepy.

I lifted my arm up and closed my fist making the man in the wheel chair float up. He screamed in shock and fright. I then opened my hand and brought my hand back down. And like my arm motion the man fell back onto the ground with a loud "THUMP"

I smirked slightly as I saw him sprawled on the ground looking as if he was in pain. The other man then lung at me but froze suddenly.

"Oi, stop it." A dangerous voice said. I smirked as I recognized the familiar voice. I watched as my silver haired friend walked out of the alley shadows.

I smiled at Killua but he didn't seem to notice me yet. Dude, I'm right here and you don't see me....?

"It's not necessary to use such pitiful strategies." Killua stated in a bored tone, "I can't believe you'll attack some kids."

So he did notice me but he just can't tell it me.... I haven't changed that much have I?

"Don't attack those two anymore, I'll be your opponent, you just have to choose the date." The scary looking male stayed silent as he ignored his friend who struggled on the ground, "I'll even let you win, so how's that sound?" Killua questioned again.

I stayed quite from where I stood and watched the scene in front of me. Killua's going to fight these two? I could feel the small amount of nen coming from both men while I gave an uncertain look at Killua. Does he even know what nen is?

"If you want to fight against Gon, you'll just have to follow his plans." I grinned, Gon, it's good to hear his name again, "I'm sure he'll be happy about that."

I then realized I left Zushi. I walked up to the sleeping boy and easily lifted him on to my back for a piggyback.

I turned towards the three males, the guy I knocked over was back in his seat as he sat in front of Killua. I smirked victoriously as I saw a thin cut on his cheek.

"It's not that we don't trust you, but you have to register right now while we watch, this way we won't have to hurt those two," the man stated as he pointed to me and Zushi. Psh, no way he could hurt me, he seemed to weak from how I saw him react to my attack.