| THIRTYTWO: WHO'S WAVERLY HART?

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
WHO'S WAVERLY HART

Amandla decided right then and there that she hated the feeling of Apparating. Her stomach swirled inside her, twisting and scrunching up until she felt a massive wave of nausea all while her mind scattered. Whatever had been in her thoughts before were scrambled and she honestly felt like her head was a mess and she was going to puke. And when she handed, clutching Corey's hand tightly, her knees became weak and she began to pummel towards the ground before he helped her back up.

He held her steady as she felt her legs could give out any moment and he leaned then against a wall of a building in the middle of the street in London. Amandla looked around frantically as everything inside her head pieced together again, but her ears were still ringing and the only thing she could hear was her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

Taking a moment to close her eyes, take a deep breath and allow the ringing to stop, she opened them to black spots clouding her vision. So, she shook her head and closed her eyes for another second. Everything was fine.

"You alright?" Corey's voice was full of concern but Amandla throat felt so dry and she only nodded. "You're looking a bit pale."

Her eyes took in the street. The ground was wet, signaling that it had just rained there, and she heard the laughter of a group of drunken men in the distance which spiked a bit of fear in her heart. They could be spotted any moment. "Where are we?" she asked after another pause.

Corey, for the first time, glanced up and looked around, "A block from Lee's flat, I'm guessing. Come on, this way."

He led them to the right, still holding onto her tightly like a China doll that could break at any moment. She didn't mind, it was nice to have someone who cared for her. Amandla watched the lamp posts as they passed and calmed her heart down. "How do you know his address?"

"Potterwatch," Corey rolled his eyes, answering if it were obvious, "I told you I listened to it. How else would I know where the guy is?"

"Sh!" Amandla was quick to hush him and lower her own voice, "We need to be quiet."

"I think us whispering might be more suspicious."

"And I think that I don't wanna die," Amandla snapped back at him, "You don't know who's listening."

Corey didn't answer, turning his head away from Amandla and kept his eyes searching every place she wasn't at. She could feel the guilt for her words creeping up inside her and she sighed. "Look...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

He still didn't look at her and she knew that he wouldn't for a while. He muttered a short 'this way' and returned to silence. She hadn't meant to snap at him, but she was paranoid. The promise of Hermione, the wonderful play that she dreamed of, she wanted that to come true. She wanted that happiness, but first she had to survive.