Chapter 11

Hey guys. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the votes. Even though I only get a couple for each chapter, I am still thankful. So thank you to the people who vote and comment ((: I love you guys!

And I know that this took a long time, but my Internet has been down, and I've been extremely busy and things just continue to happen. So I hope this long chapter makes up for my lateness. I'll try and upload again on Saturday!

Please vote, comment, and fan. I only get a couple of comments but I would really love to know what you guys are thinking. Anyways, I'm sorry for rambling. Tehe. 

ENJOY!

*******************************************************************************

Two weeks. That's all it took for me to start feeling better. I finally got off of my strong pain killers, and my ribs were feeling much better than before. I still had a bandage on my stomach, which was starting to piss me off. I couldn't move without it rubbing against me uncomfortably. But what could I do? Nothing.

I finally got to go back to school, which I have no idea why I was so happy about it. I guess being on bed rest really makes you antsy.

My mom had to help me get dressed this morning which I think is pitiful, and now I was in the car with Liam, on our way to school. He had gotten a new one since the wreck.

Before we left, I didn't want to get into the car but what choice did I have? Since the wreck I am kind of paranoid about cars, but I can't help it! It's just a fear I have now. I tried to make up an excuse about not going to school, but I've already missed a lot. So I sucked it up and went.

We finally pulled up to the school as I was about to go insane. I literally almost jumped out of the car because I was about to throw up.

"Are you okay?" Liam ran over to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him into the school. As we entered, everyone looked up at me with wide eyes. So what, I looked like crap.

I glared at the people who were staring at me, especially when Carly looked at me with wide eyes. I watched her as I walked down the hallway.

Each class went by slowly, and Liam kept on texting me throughout the day making sure that I didn't need any medicine or if I was hurting. But oddly, I was fine. I felt fine. A little dizzy, but still fine.

"Nicky, how are you feeling?"

I turned around and faced Peter who was looking intensely at me.

"What's it to you?" I growled at him.

"What. I can't check on my girl?" He asked chuckling.

"I am NOT your girl, so piss off."

I turned around and began running towards Liam's new car, really not in the mood for Peter's stupid ass comments. I really despised him.

"Liam," I said out of breath.

"Nicky! Your not supposed to be running!" he said, rushing over to me.

"I just really wanted to get away from Peter," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"What?! Did he try to hurt you?!" his eyes burned with anger.

"What? No! I'm fine," I said, trying to push him towards the car.

"I really want to kill him," he growled.

"You and I both," I said smiling.

We finally got into the car and began driving back to the pack house. I really needed a nap and some of my pain killers. My side was beginning to hurt really bad.