- twentyfour

Chapter Twenty Four: Jesper....

BAEKHYUN

I immediately wiped the tears that escaped from my eyes. I entered the house and saw Chanyeol sitting beside Seth.

"Seth, come here." Luhan called his son and I went upstairs to pack up. I can't control the tears escaping from my eyes. I don't know what to do. How did Chanyeol managed to do that? How?

"Baekhyun what's that? Why are you packing your clothes?" Chanyeol asked but I ignored him and continue packing. I passed by him and went to Jesper and Baekhee's room to pack their things.

"Baekhyun, why are you packing?" He asked again but I still ignored him while crying and I don't want to see his face.

"DAMN! BAEKHYUN? WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING? I'M CONFUSED NOW! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?" Chanyeol shouted and that's the time I looked at him. I'm mad, furiously mad.

He held my arms but I removed it. I closed the bags and intended to leave but he blocked the doorway.

"Go away." I said but he just looked at me.

"I'm not going away until you say where are you going." Chanyeol said.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted at him but he still didn't move an inch.

"What's the problem Baekhyun? Where are you going?" He asked but I looked at him in the eyes. Is she the reason why he didn't want us to get married? Is she the reason why are we just engaged but not married? Is she the reason why he's not telling me where he is going? Is it because of Nana?

"I'm going away and I will take the kids with me. Don't you dare bother us." I bitterly said but he hugged me. Tears begin to escape my eyes once again and I pushed him away.

"WHAT?! WHY?! NO ONE'S LEAVING! YOU'RE GOING TO STAY HERE!"

"You can't do anything. We're leaving. So please let me pass and don't wait until my palms hit your face." I said to him and pushed him away but he still didn't move. He intended to hug me but I slapped him.

"B-baekhyun.."

"Until when are you keeping about you and Nana? Chanyeol? Are you happy that you made me an idiot? I'm loathing you Chanyeol. You're disgusting. I don't know that there is also someone who is also having sex with you!" It really hurts. It's really heavy here in my heart.

"B-baekhyun, I can explain. Please listen to me first. W-who told you t-that? Baekhyun please. Don't leave me."

"So it really is true. Hahaha. Am I not enough? Didn't I make you happy? It'll be better if we just leave. Let's stop this. I don't want this Chanyeol. For four years, you did those to me. You cheated on me. I even knew those from another person." He can't answer and he's just looking at his feet. I think Chanyeol is crying right now but I don't care. It's his fault.

"I-I'm sorry Baekhyun...Please don't leave me. I can't live without you and the kids." I can see tears in his eyes but I ignored those. I shook my head and with full force I made my way to the door and went downstairs.

"Are you okay Baek?" Luhan asked me. I wiped my tears away and shook my head in disagreement.

"BAEKHYUN PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Chanyeol kneeled in front of me. Do you think it will work? No, Chanyeol. No.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP?! IF YOU CAN'T GIVE US IMPORTANCE, COULD YOU JUST PLEASE LET US LEAVE?!" I shouted at him and he shook his head while crying. I don't want to see you like that Chanyeol but you did that and I can't manage to forgive you.

"IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLIRT AND HAVE SEX WITH YOUR MANAGER. I ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEAVE YOU! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU DID THAT BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT! IT HURTS SO MUCH!" I said while crying and Chanyeol is still kneeling. I glanced at my engagement ring. I removed it and threw it infront of him.

"BAEKHYUN! NO! NO! BAEKHYUN, NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. I'M BEGGING YOU!" He hugged my legs but I removed it forcefully.

"Luhan, let's go." I took our bags but Chanyeol immediately took them and he looked at me in the eyes.

"NO ONE'S LEAVING!" He said but I am still getting our bags.

"FUCK CHANYEOL! GIVE ME THAT! I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE! IT FUCKING HURTS SO MUCH. DIDN'T YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU MADE SEX WITH NANA?! CHANYEOL YOU ALREADY HAVE A FAMILY CHANYEOL! GIVE ME THE BAGS CHANYEOL!"

"Eomma? Appa? Are you guys fighting?" Jesper said.

"Go outside Jesper. We're leaving." Jesper said and my tears started to drop again.

"Baekhyun please...I'm begging you....Don't leave me please....I love you Baekhyun, I love all of you!" If I will look at Chanyeol, he really is wrecked. It's the first time I saw Chanyeol like this.

"LOVE? IS THAT LOVE CHANYEOL?!YOU HAD SEX WITH YOUR MANAGER AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME? CHANYEOL, LET'S STOP THIS. IT'S MY DECISION CHANYEOL! WE'RE LEAVING AND WE'RE NOT BOTHERING YOU ANYMORE! HAVE FUN WITH NANA!" Even though Jesper is in front of us I still said everything. Jesper has the right to know everything.

"Appa? Is that true?" Chanyeol looked at Jesper and he hugged him. Jesper is surprised but he managed to pull away.

"Tell me Appa? Is that true?" Jesper asked him.

"I-I'm sorry J-jesper...I didn't mean to have an affair with Nana. I have reasons. Please don't leave me...." Chanyeol said while crying but I just shook my head.

"How could you do that to my eomma, Appa? Did you see? Eomma cried again and look at his eyes. You don't understand what eomma feels inside? Eomma is right. We're going to leave you. You didn't appreciate eomma's love for you. Appa, I'm sorry but I hate you for now. Let's go eomma." I stopped crying at what Jesper said. I didn't understand what he said but he's the one who pulled our bags and left.

"Thank you for everything Chanyeol. Forget us for now. Jesper hates you." I am on my way to the door when Chanyeol spoke.

"Nana blockmailed me, she will expose you and the kids if I didn't give what she wants. I don't want you to be a part of showbiz Baekhyun. All of this, I did this for you and the kids. I didn't like what I did and I am still regretting it. But I did those because I don't want you and the kids to be hurt. I love you and the kids. I admitted that I made mistakes but can you please understand my side? I am still regretting Baekhyun. Please forgive me. But if it's your decision, I'll respect that."

Chanyeol...

Goodbye....