Making Moves

Once Ai's eyes opened, the sunlight was already high up in the sky.  Ai's confused state of mind only lasted for a moment before last night's events floods her mind.  Getting up quickly Ai opens the window and sends out a qi message to the Seven Shade Hunters on their way back from their scouting.  

According to Milano, they were on their way back, so by the time Ai gets washed up and ready, a message from them would have arrived.  

Ai quickly washed up with cold water and dressed in an all black outfit.  She braided her hair and pinned it up so it wouldn’t get in the way.  As she started strapping on her throwing needles, she received a message back.  

The Seven Shade Hunters would be waiting for her outside of the Eastern Gate.  The moment Ai opened the window, Ai flew over the city, not caring if she broke any laws, not caring if anyone saw her, not caring if anyone talked about her or noticed her.  At the moment, all she cared about was bringing Princess Sya back alive.  

From behind her, she noticed a shadow that followed her at a distance.  Ai pushed her qi aura out and felt the familiar aura of Yuki.   Ai slowed down her pace so Yuki could catch up so they could talk and coordinate Princess Sya’s rescue.  

“Even Lady Wei left you behind?”  Yuki asked as he flew next to Ai.  

“Em.”  Ai said as she lead the way towards the Eastern Gate.  

“Do you have any way to find Lady Wei?”  

“No, but I know where she went.”  

“Where did she go?”  Yuki asked as he looked around them.  They were drawing attention, they kept flying.  

“Back to hell.”  Ai told him.  

Yuki no longer asked any questions after that.  He didn’t know where this “hell” is, but he knew that where it ever it is, it is somewhere no one wants to be.  It is where Duke Ju Long is going to go, to get Lady Wei back.  

Yuki stilled his heart, it needed to be strong.  For there would be several lives on the line and anyone could die at any moment.  

When Ai and Yuki reached outside of the Eastern Gate, seven figures  were already ready to move without even letting Ai and Yuki catch their breaths.  Without a word they 9 of them traveled east towards Yukah Kingdom.  Back to their birthplace, back to the place where they grew up and trained, back to their own personal hell hole.  Back to where their Princess Sya went back to settle matters with the Demon Master.   

----------------------

The first thing Ju Long did was enter the palace, he wanted to take all of his 300,000 soldiers to save Sya, but he knew, he couldn’t use the kingdom’s soldiers to go hunt for one woman.  Even though that woman is his wife.  He waited for an audience with the King, King Diwah.  

It was too early for morning court, but the King had just finished breakfast and made Ju Long wait until he was presentable to receive Ju Long.  

Once Ju Long entered, he quickly bowed to King Diiwah, but was helped up by the eunuch by his side.  

“Stand, Duke Ju Long.”  King Diwah said.  “What brings you so early, before court even started?”  

Ju Long knelt on one knee and reached inside of his robe.  He pulled out the Tiger Seal and presented it back to the King.  

“Your Majesty,”  Ju Long said as he bowed his head.  “Something bad happened to my wife, and I must find her.  I don’t know how long it will take to get her back, so I must give back this Tiger Seal, back to your Majesty.”