Mornings With Him

Sonia's P.O.V

The sound of my phone woke me up. I slowly open my eyes to find myself wrapped in something, I opened my eyes fully to see Samuel. I look up at his face notice he's still fast asleep. Even in his sleep, he looks attractive. 

I tried to turn but his arms were tight around my body. His muscular body cocooning me. I rested my face against his chest, there's no way I could get out. The sound of his heartbeat filled my ears, slow and soothing. His body covered me up like a warm, cozy blanket, never felt this comfortable with anyone. Something I haven't felt ever. I closed my eyes not daring to move from his grip. I know it was wrong but it felt so right as I belong here with him. He made me feel these different types of emotions that I was afraid of and have never felt with anyone else before. All this was completely new to me.

I felt him move a little and I looked to see him slowly opening his eyes but then shuts it and tightens his grip. I try to get out without waking him up but it was useless.

"Good morning" His raspy voice sent shivers down my spine, I look up to see him awake. Oh, my lord, he's sexy. He's gorgeous. He's- Stop it, Sonia. I mentally slap myself.

He makes me feel weak, I honestly don't know how he does it. My mind has never been this out of control before, I don't why he has that effect on me.

"Morning," I say back.

He immediately untangles me from him then backs away.

"What time is it?" He says while rubbing his eyes.

I look at my phone. "8:30,"

"Shit! We're going to miss our flight!" He quickly got out of bed and ran to the washroom.

"Our flight? Where to? And why didn't you mention anything last night?" I say loud enough so he'd hear me through the door.

"We're going to BoraBora for our honeymoon! And I totally forgot to mention it so many things were going on and forgot... So can you please start packing" he yelled back. Now we have to go on a honeymoon. Great. I walk into the closet and noticed half of my stuff was still at my apartment he replaced some of my things with better things, really expensive clothes. I mean not that I mind. I remember his maid saying she brought everything here. I take my suitcase out and start packing my things into one suitcase which soon turned into two what can I say, I'm a girl who needs her things.

I put my suitcase aside and walk into the other bathroom in our room to take a shower.

When I finished up I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me then got out of the bathroom. I could feel Samuel gawking. I roll my eyes ignoring his stares and walk back inside the closet. I chose to wear a grey long sleeve sweater with black skinny jeans and finished it off with booties. I did my makeup very simple then walked out with my bags.

Sam had worn a white long sleeve shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly finishing it with black skinny jeans. For once not in a suite.

We both got into the car and headed towards the airport.

***

"This is the longest I've ever been on a plane before," I huff and glanced over to Sam beside me.

On the other side of me is a creepy old man who may be in his forties or fifties. Every time I look to my right he's either staring at my boobs or trying to come closer for the past six hours in this damn plane ride.

I obviously couldn't sleep with the creepy man beside me. He keeps putting his head on my shoulders, every time I move he somehow does it again. I know the creeps awake.

"Why do you keep moving I'm trying to sleep here," Sams says with his eyes still closed.

"Um the creepy man beside me keeps sleeping on me" I whisper he immediately got up.

"Let's switch seats," he says and I promptly got up

"Good idea! The bastards not even asleep, he was doing it on purpose" I whisper.

Sam's jaw clenched. The man hadn't noticed that we've switched places. Before he could put his head on Sam's shoulders, Sam had pushed his head hard against the window, he quickly got up and stared at him confused.

"You disgusting pig, sit down and don't move again!" Sam whispered so the other passengers don't hear.

The man immediately did as he was told. I quietly started laughing.

***

After a ten-hour flight, we reached the island. Let me tell you this is the most beautiful place I've ever seen, the view from our resort is breathtaking. Everything about it the breeze, the water, the sky it's just all gorgeous.

"Hello there earth to Sonia, if you don't mind could help with these bags" He sarcastically says.

"Sorry, it's just this view... I've never seen anything like it," I say while picking up my bag heading towards our cabin.

I immediately drop the bags in our room. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better.

"Beautiful right?" He speaks from behind me.

It really was, the room was perfect.

"Okay so get some rest because we'll be going boating around the island soon," Sam says while walking into the bathroom.

I then fell onto the bed, soon sleep took over and like that, I knocked out.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey loves! Thanks for you love! Please don't forget to follow, vote and share! Also don't forget to follow my instagram _sarahaxox
Keep reading babes!