Prologue

Life is messy.

As messy as it can possibly be; is my life.

I have never seen a day pass by and something troubling doesn't happen. Everyday someone needs to create trouble for me and then I either get yelled at or beaten up.

But that's it.

I have had enough of this.

If my adoptive parents were better then last ones then I would've stayed but they are worse.

Why would they adopt me when they never loved me?

They told me that they adopted me because they couldn't have kids. Well, I thought they would keep me safe from the hellhole of this world. But no.

Now, my adoptive mother gave birth to a little boy who is my brother but according to them I'm no one.

They want me to go back to the foster home and live there until someone new takes me in and kicks me out.

What have I done to them?

They forget about me because they have kids of their own. That is not fair.

I wonder if my birth parents ever think of me. Do they ever wonder where I am? Do they ever wonder what I go through everyday? Do they ever regret giving me up?

But that's it.

I could careless about my parents. I have never heard anything about them and I hope they haven't heard anything about me either. Because I don't want to go back to them. Never.

They gave me up and my life has been messed up since then.

I thought Arizona was going to be my home.

I don't even know where I came from.

Usually my adoptive parents take me to new places to live and then they turn harsh. Then, I'm sent back to Florida, then someone adopts me and I'm back to a different state.

I wonder if I could ever go to United Kingdom. I want to go to Europe. I want to see the world.

But, I can do nothing if I stay with these people. They don't even let me out of the house.

I am 9 and trapped in a house which isn't mine, parents who aren't related to me, friends who don't care about me.

So, I have decided to take a huge step and do something about this.

I have decided to... run away.

Yes, I will run away.

I will run away so far that nobody will be able to find me. Nobody will be able to recognize who I am or where I came from.

I'm done jumping from houses to houses and running away is the best option.

I took my adoptive father's credit card and took a train ticket to New York.

Yes, maybe New York is going to be my home.

Now all I have to do is get my story straight and blend in.

Hopefully, New York is better for me.

Hopefully, New York is my new home.

Hopefully, I am never found by my adoptive parents so I can live in New York.

Hopefully, my birth parents suffer from what I have been goin through.

Hopefully, their child, if they have any, also suffers like me.

Hopefully, god punishes them for leaving me.

My bags are packed and I'm waiting at the station as my train comes and I take all my things and leave.

I want to start fresh.

Finally, this is my chance.

___

Hey there guys, this is just a prologue. It's not where the story takes place but I just wanted you guys to hear her story.

I wanted to give you guys a background of her story and how she feels in her state.

Thank you so much for all your lovely votes and comments on AMMB. Yes, I read every single comment but I'm sorry I don't reply. I try to reply as many as I can.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the star at the bottom of your screen and comment on what you think about the prologue.