Chapter Twenty Eight

I know, I know, I'm horrible! I'm so sorry for the late update, but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Toodles babies 💕

Isaac's POV

I was officially not allowed to break up with Hailey, not that the thought ever crossed my mind, she was perfect in every way, why would I want to let go of that? My family however, they had completely fallen in love with her, my aunt V thought she was a fucking angel, which she was. She was even slowly starting to grow on my pops, I found them talking to each other, actually carrying a conversation yesterday during thanksgiving dinner.

My pops was asking her about college and what she wanted to do after high school, apparently she was stuck in between wanting to be a pediatrician or a veterinarian, and that blew me fücking away. She just kept getting more and more perfect, wanting to actually do something in life and help others. I didn't deserve a woman like her, but I couldn't let her go now even if I wanted too. I was actually falling for this girl, I couldn't fücking get enough of her.

"Are you gonna tell her?" Dion ask's as we stand in line at a store that was overly packed.

It was currently 3 am and I was exhausted, aching for my bed, but I had promised Dion that I would come Black Friday shopping with him. He wanted to get his mom a couple things she's been wanting, seeing how her birthday was tomorrow, and apparently she's been wanting a new set of pots and pans.

I shook my head no looking down at the floor. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see if I had any new messages, but they weren't from the person I wanted to talk to, they weren't from my girl. Hailey had fell asleep a little before one am, but my dumbass kept checking my phone every now and then in case she had woke up. I dropped her off at home a little passed 10 pm because her dad wanted her home before he got there, and I no way in hell was about to disrespect him and lose the little time that I did get to see Hailey.

Dion was my boy, so of course I had to tell him about what was going on between Hailey and I, mainly myself and on how I was feeling.

"I think you should tell her, KP.."

I shove my phone back into my pocket, inclining my head forward to move up in line. I shake my head again as Dion pushes the cart forward that hold his moms new set of pots, "its too soon," I say, "what if I ruin shit?"

Dion chuckles leaning forward onto the handle of the cart, "are you fücking hearing yourself right now? You're totally fucking whipped, just fucking telling her, KP!"

"Ugh," I ran my hands down my face. "What the fuck am I doing? How the fuck did this happen to me?"

"I don't know," Dee chuckles. "But I like it, her being in your life, its a good thing."

"How so?" I arch an eyebrow at him as we step up to the cashier.

"You're not a fucking dick 24/7 anymore, she keeps you tamed. Probably all that ass you're getting," he winks.

"Fuck you," I chuckle, shoving him out of the way.

Dion's just being his usual dickself talking out of his ass, because I have yet to tell him that Hailey and I have had sex. No one knows actually, and no one needs to know. I like to be private about my stuff as much as I can be, and this was one of those things.

The cashier rings up all of Dion's four items, we pay and make our way out of the loud store and towards the garage parking. I can't stand shopping durning the fucking holidays, every store is packed and everyone's in each other face, breathing each other's fücking air. The last time I went Black Friday shopping was a couple years ago with my mom, and I ended up socking some dude in the face for standing too close to her. I decided that year that I wasn't the type of people person to be out in big crowds like this, and haven't gone holiday shopping ever since.