Chapter 4 The Boys Are Back

I was lounging around in a pair of yoga pants and one of Bam's t-shirts; I felt most comfortable in these clothes. Bam was out for the day with Dunn, he never said where he was going but I am pretty sure he should be back soon...I hope. I couldn't be bothered with the tv so I decided to put the dukebox on shuffle, I had my tablet in my hands watching the Wango Tango performances; I was watching Ariana Grande perform. I jumped in my seat as Bam, Dunn, Dico, Rake and Raab came bursting through the door.

"Hey guys!"

I jumped up off the sofa and engulfed each of the guys in a hug.

"Hey Holls."

They said in unison, I looked down to see them with suitcases in their hands; are they going on holiday?

"What's with the bags?"

I questioned. I looked over at Bam to see him with wide eyes and twiddling with his thumbs; he does this when he is nervous or is hiding something.

"Did you tell her?"

Dunn questioned looking over at Bam,

"Tell me what?"

I asked growing impatient.

"The guys are moving back in."

He stated, so now he fucking decides to tell me.

"So now you tell me. Bam where the fuck are they going to stay huh? We have Ville, Dunn, Novak and Jess already living here, plus us and not to mention we are creating the babies room and a play room for it. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you would react like this."

He said bluntly.

"What you think by telling me now you think I wouldn't get angry?"

"I hoped so."

"Bam this is something you discuss before you make decisions."

"Well its my fucking house I can do what I want."

I though about that statement and shook my head.

"Yeah and you don't own me so I can do what I want."

I grabbed my keys off the side and stormed out to my car, I know running away from your problems doesn't solve them but it makes it less stressful.

I got out my car and pressed the code into Knox's gate, he said I am always welcome at his house so I thought I would turn up here for a change. I never told him I was coming but I presume he wouldn't be doing much today anyway seeing as his car is still there. I parked my car up and locked it before walking up to the front door. I turned the door knob and it opened, I walked inside to see 2 jackets thrown onto the floor and 2 pairs of shoes.

"KNOX?"

I shouted up, just as I did I saw Knox and Rhi with dressing gowns wrapped around themselves with shocked faces.

"Holls what are you doing here?"

Knox questioned slightly out of breath.

"I needed someone to talk to. What were you two doing?"

I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall at the bottom of the stairs; the pair of them looked at each other and sighed.

"I suppose we better tell you."

Rhi half-smiled walking down the stairs with Knox following behind her. I sat down on the bucket-chair whilst Rhi and Knox sat opposite me on the 3 seater sofa.

"So what's been going on with you two?"

I asked leaning back in my chair and grinning.

"Okay, Luke and I have been having some problems lately. He's been meeting up with this girl, a fan I've been told. There is pictures of them everywhere, kissing, on dates and well being together! So I was feeling really low, the guys weren't there so I decided to come over to Knox's. One thing lead to another and well we ended up sleeping together."