23 | Warmth

"Jimin..." You huffed.

Wrapped up in huge fluffy white blankets, the boy did not respond, simply shifting indignantly in his position. Constantly changing his posture—from being sprawled across the bed or in a fetal position—he had no intention of ever getting up.

"I said I was sorry!" You rolled your eyes, curling your fingers around the warmth of the coffee mug. "What more do you want me to do?"

"Turn back time," Jimin mumbled, not looking at you.

You winced when he did, a low groan escaping his lips. "Does it still hurt?"

He glared at you. "What do you think?"

Your shoulders slumped.

But yeah, as everyone must be wondering at this point...did you actually help 'junior' out?

Of course not.

In fact, you had freaked out, all those fantastic desire that had been floating over your head dropping at Jimin's words. Faced directly with his bulging crotch, you had jolted back to reality...and did the first defensive thing that came to your mind.

You had punched him.

Hard.

In his groin.

Your mind, overheating like a faulty charger, had completely forgotten the little random detail that it hurts much more when it's...well, excited.

...yeah.

And that was why Jimin was under the blankets now, equal parts pissed and indignant as he cupped his crotch in pain.

He refused to get out.

You refused to give up.

"I'm sorry." You dragged out, tucking your lower lip between your teeth. "Look, I even made ramen for you! Good, homemade food!"

"Cup ramen isn't homemade."

"Well—the stuff I put into it is!" You argued, before realising that you probably weren't helping the situation. "At least look at what I'm wearing..."

He shifted ever so slightly, eyes flickering to you, freezing and widening slightly as they took in your outfit.

You raised your eyebrows hopefully. "Well? How do I look?"

Jimin licked his lips. "Nice," he stated, finally, eyes never leaving your form. "But I know what you'd look better in."

You blinked. "Well, if you want me to change..."

"My arms," he finished, a slight grin forming on his plump lips. You couldn't help but smile back despite the overwhelming doubt your thoughts were swimming in, glad that he had forgiven you enough to try out new pick up lines.

"Right." You smiled softly, and his smile turned gentle to mirror yours. It was like that for a moment, just the two of you staring at each other, a warmth blossoming in your chest as you stared at him. But then the moment ended when you broke the silence.

"Anyway," you said, and shrugged. "Taehyung's going to pick me up in half an hour, so I need some tips."

To be fair, you hadn't been lying. Taehyung had said he would pick you up, but much later. The only reason you had used the excuse was to get Jimin off your case, so the short time limit would hurry up your time with him and at the same time, force him to get up.

The second reason was that the sudden change in the atmosphere had been scary. Up until now, you had only seen your roommate as a partner in crime, and though you had felt unreasonably guilty about the whole deal thing, it had only been because of the physical attachment you had to Jimin.