The Mafia and His Angel Part 3 LIVE

Hey lovelies,

It's the time again. Oh my...we have come such a long way. Long long way. If you've been a long time reader of mine, back in 2016 - then you know what I mean.

The final part of TMAHA is finally LIVE. My babies are out to the world for everyone to read.

Me being emotional is an understatement.

You know I always say that WE did it. Because without YOU there is no ME. It's simple. I write. You read. I wouldn't be here, today, if YOU didn't pick up TMAHA and decided to give Aylessio's love story a chance.

TMAHA would have NEVER been published if it weren't for YOU to push me to do it. You guys dreamed it. You wanted to hold Ayla and Aylessio. I started to dream it too. And we made it happen.

Every day I wake up, and I am so thankful to have built this family. I am so thankful that we have come so far together.

Yes. Along the way, shit happened. I am still sad over the fact that I had to take TMAHA down. All the beautiful memories that came along with it - updating a chapter, the comments, the little bubble we built around this around and the Ivanshov family, it disappeared.

But today, I woke up and realized that even though those chapters are down. Even if it felt like I have lost something - WE have gained a little something too. And I am thankful for that. I am thankful for that little orange bestseller flag. I am thankful for the never ending support and love.

I am going to stop here with the emotinal speech. I already cried once today. No repeats.

So here is the cover! If you haven't seen it already ❤

I love it. Love it! I can't wait to have this in paperback now 😍

What do you think?

BLURB

"The war continues...A battle for His Angel."

AYLA...
My wings were ready to fly, but he clipped them. Feather by feather, until I had nothing left.
Then my savior came.
He left a bloodbath to find me. He loves me. He wants his Angel to be free.
But how can I fly again when my wings are broken?

ALESSIO...
This war isn't over. If he thought he could break her and just disappear, then he was wrong. I am going to find him and break him like he broke her.
I made a vow to my Angel.
I promised to let her fly...I promised to save her soul.
And I never break my vows.

And oh...did I mention that it's now available on Amazon? Yup. Go grab your copy, lovelies. All 3 parts are now live and time to binge read this couple.

Giveaways? Well. Guess what? I am literally having a party on FB and in my FB group...which means, I am giving away TONS of stuff. 🙊 Don't miss out. Don't forget to join us.

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and FB, I will posting some giveaways there as well. Who knows? You might just win a signed copy of TMAHA.

And my wattpad wall....

Party time! ❤