chapter 19 | Birthday chapter - Yuuri

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SMOL KATSUDON YUURI KATSUKI I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I LOVE YUZURU! the person yuuris based off of. duh. look-alikes.

 look-alikes

Well now, this is going to annoy me

Well now, this is going to annoy me. You guys are going to owe me. I'm guessing I'm expected to write a chapter for Victor's and Georgi's birthday? Because for one, I honestly don't think I'll have time. I'll work on it but I don't know if I can...

-----

MARI'S POV

"Hey!" Miniko called closing the door slowly behind her. "You're up!" "Yeah feels great!" I replied smiling at her. "I haven't come by in a few weeks because I've had non-stop lessons but I managed to sneak away today!" Miniko laughed walking over to the window throwing it open. "Fresh air will do you some good!" Miniko laughed. "Sitting in the dark won't help you heal!" "Really? Food, water, light, rest. Is that really the requirements to healing?" I asked laughing as she nodded her head. "Then why don't you see if they'll let me out to the garden?" I muttered. "I'm tired of staring at a blank wall. It's like a freaking mental asylum!" "You know what?" Miniko asked. "That's not a bad idea. We'll go out tomorrow!" 

YUURI'S POV

"How do ya feel?" Victor asked. The session just ended. "I'm good!" I replied drying or the blades. Looking at the clock it was 4. That means as a Saturday I have half an hour trip home, 1 hour to complete chores. and 3 hours to do whatever I want and then half an hour till bed. Yeah, my schedules pretty laid out. "You up and ready to go?" Victor asked placing his skates in his bag. "Yeah, let me return my skates first." Standing I slipped my shoes on and walked over to the register. "Here you go!" I said handing the cashier my skates. "Thank you!" I said waving by as I ran over to Victor who was waiting by the door. Grabbing his hand we walked out the doors outside where we found momma. A/N Gosh dang it I'm being so inconsistent with names! 

Hopping into the car I listened as Victor chatted with momma about his session, and what he worked on. I listened closely taking mental notes on things to improve on. Buckling myself into my car seat I stared out the window as we started to move out of the parking lot.