Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend

"Penny for your thoughts, I know what you want
I can read your mind even from behind
And fuck what's in your phone, lemme take you home
I wanna take you home"

Alix's P.O.V.

What a nice dream. I feel so relieved. I feel so happy and rested. This pillow is so comfortable, I love not having clothes on when I go to bed, these arms around me are so warm and soft, just like the body holding me from behind, the kisses on my neck are so sweet and comforting. I feel so safe.

- "Alix, wake up babe." Babe? Oh now I don't want to wake up.

I snuggled closer to the fount of heat pressed up against my body. Wait... I did that in real life, I mean, it was not in my dream.

- "C'mon sleepyhead, we have school." That voice again, why do I know that voice? I know It is one of those voices that always appears in my dreams, this must be no exception.

I only woke up when I felt kisses on my neck again starting to go towards my ear, this time I knew it was not a dream. I turned my head around and as soon as I did, I was met with the most beautiful smile in the world, Harley's.

Wait... Harley, smile, me, bed, naked... no!!!

I got up with a sheet around my body starting to panic, what have we done? this can't be real! Our parents are married!

- "Hey hey, Alix, calm down. It's just me." Harley said putting on a shirt and some underwear before moving towards me.

Oh hell no! Don't she dare come near me! Before she could come any closer I stopped her.

- "Just you? Just you?! This could not have happened Harley. What the fuck have we done? You have to stay the fuck away from me." I said shouting and starting to flee from her room.

- "What?! Alix, please don't run away, let's talk, please!" I could hear Harley following me out of the room.

Just as I left her room, she grabbed my arm, turning me to her.

- "Alix please talk to me..." she said with a sad look in her face.

Fuck. She has to get away from me, this is too close. I went to the other side of the living room.

- "Don't you dare come after me Harley! Stay there, stay away from me." I saw reluctance in her movements but she stood there and looked at the ground. I sighed, as much as it hurts me, we can't do this. We couldn't have done this. I couldn't have done this. It was my fault. I started it yesterday. It all was coming back to me now.

- "Look, Harley... this was a.."

- "Don't you dare say this was a mistake!" She said now lifting her head and shouting. Her eyes were sparkling with still unformed tears.

- "You have to forget about this Harley, you have to forget about all of this." I said trying to tell myself the same thing.

- "No, I won't and we need to talk about this, now!" She said with conviction and starting to aproach me.

- "No we don't." I said moving further away from her.

- "Yes, we do! And stop running away from me for fuck's sake!"

- "If I did that yesterday, none of this would have happened!" I shouted still moving away from her.

She stopped, looked at me and a look of disbelieve appeared on her face.