23-Starting Over?

A have a theory, is Panic! Starting over? Let me explain.

So, you know they're first album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, and it is they're famous album out of all of them. So, look at Death Of A Bachelor, one of they're famous albums too, but as you know  DOAB only has Brendon in it and AFYCSO has the original band members, is Brendon trying to start all over but with just himself? No other band members? Just himself?

It doesn't seem completely off I mean, like I said, AFYCSO was there're number one album and now look at DOAB, one of there're biggest albums and a comeback since everyone left accept Brendon.

And encase you haven't heard, Panic! Is releasing a Death Of A Bachelor Live album. Kinda sounds like Live In Chicago. Now I know you might be like "What about Pretty.Odd? It was the secound album and Live In Chicago was there're 3rd album so shouldn't there be a album where it's not so famous? Like Pretty.Odd. (sadly)?" So yeah, that should had happen if Panic! Is starting over (just not with band memebers accept Brendon) but what if, they are starting over but Brendon wants to skip Pretty.Odd. because, I mean, Ryden, Ryan,and Jon. So he's skipping Pretty.Odd. and is doing a album just like Live In Chicago  (Death Of A Bachelor Live)

 and is doing a album just like Live In Chicago  (Death Of A Bachelor Live)

I'm honestly sad that he's basically replacing Live In Chicago. Live In Chicago is so beautiful and Ryan, Jon, Spencer, and Brendon all sound so beautiful in that album.

!!BY NO MEANS I AM SAYING THAT BRENDON HATES Pretty.Odd. OR Live In Chicago. OR HE HATES Ryan AND Jon! THIS IS JUST A THEORY MY FRIENDS!!