Don't know

Bose mansion
Swara keep thinking about what Ragini had said to her and its already Sunday, a weekend but nowadays there's lots of thought are running in her mind, which is confusing her.

Swara-.... Am I really accepting him as my friend.... or what?

This question is not leaving her,she walks to balcony and stare the Moon
expecting that may be it could answer her.

London
Cool breeze strokes the tree's leaves shaking it, birds starts chirping making environment soothing and cheerful.

Opening the two iron rod's front door, two watchmen bows to the queue of cars.

Descending from car with a formal dress on, he smile and nodded.

Aman

(role plays Arjun Bijlani,23 yrs old ,smart, handsome, loyal, for him work is as important as family, cheerful, orphan- his family died when he was still young, strict while working but funny and joyful, full of life, Manager of SR Oberio) followi...

(role plays Arjun Bijlani,23 yrs old ,smart, handsome, loyal, for him work is as important as family, cheerful, orphan- his family died when he was still young, strict while working but funny and joyful, full of life, Manager of SR Oberio) following his car another car stops revealing a girl in formal dress as well.

Arena

 (role plays Drasti Dhami,20 yrs old, beauty with brains, strict towards work and respect others feeling, orphan, in relationship with someone that no ones know, Personal Secretary of SR Oberio)

Both enters after looking and giving nod to each other.

Seeing them a man in late forties approach and bow.

Man ( head of servants) - Sir, you called me?
Aman- ( smile) yes Mr James and no formalities,I'm here to inform you all something, please call others.....
James- (smile, nodding) right away!

10 minutes later.
Aman, clasp hands together standing in front of around 25 staffs.
Aman- I called you all here to inform about something important (looks back Arena, she nodded to proceed) well in the afternoon, SR is coming back!!

All sigh, thinking now they need to arrange everything within few hours as SR means perfection ,that means, lot of work.

Aman- don't sigh!   I, in command,won't make a fuss just because SR's coming back after this long.

Everyone smiles and hoot for him.

Arena-(turns around , a smile forming on her lips) like usual..... (chuckles)

Aman- As always we will do a clean job of whole mansion (staffs looks each other, gulping) and as always we will arrange everything at its right place (remembering how they organized a party just for the staffs, as one of them was missing his daughter's birthday, of course with the permission of SR himself, that was so fun but than cleaning.........) We will never make a fuss, Be natural, just like we normally are, Understood??

All sigh and in next second they got busy making everything perfect.

After half an hour
He looks around staffs, who are busy in cleaning, dusting, arranging things like there life depends on it, as time is passing making there heart beat fast.

Aman- (satisfied) it's as usual.....
Arena-(chuckle) they are going to kill you one day...
Aman-( still observing) nah....they love me! As I never make fuss..... we are always ready!
Arena- (controlling her laugh) yeah, as usual!!
Staff- Sir?
Both turns around- yes?
Staff- Sir, SR cancelled his visit.
Aman- cancelled?? Even when we are as our usual selves like this!! (points to working staffs)
Staff- yes sir, he called you and ma'am to office.

Staffs stop working and looks Aman like "are you serious" look, he scratch his neck's back.

Aman- we will be back!! Hehehe.....(ran )

In car, back to office,they both are in one car which feels like a punishment to Aman as Arena is laughing her heart out.
Arena- usual selves!......haha.....oh my god.....
Aman- will you please stop?
She stops but again burst out.
He sigh, praying for there arrival.

SR Enterprises
Both sigh reading the bold letters in black, which shows the authority this name holds. Fixing themselves and gaining their confident they enter the building, working staffs wishes their greetings to them.

Outside of SR's cabin
Aman- why he called us here?
Arena- let's ask him.
Both enters.

Both- Good morning SR.
A figure standing near window looking outside,swirling mobile with his right hand and takes a sip of coffee with his right hand, his bracelet shines because of sun's rays scattering from it, slowly faces them.

SR- you're late.
Both looks each other.
Aman- we are sorry SR...
SR- everything seems fine... Aman, you prepared what I have asked for?
Aman- yes SR....but why this sudden decision of constructing hotels..... I mean you can buy any hotel then constructing.....??
SR-(smirk) you will find out soon.....
Arena- your jet is ready.
Aman- you're going back..... You sure wants to do that??
SR- it already started..... Anyway you know what to do,right? (Looks Arena, she nodded and assured through with that he's gonna be fine)

He starts to leave but stops feeling a grip on his hand.

Arena- Be strong, huh?
He nods before leaving.

Aman- you think he's strong enough for all this?
Arena- maybe....
Aman- don't know what he's planning this time.

India
Mumbai
Someone in black hoodie sees Swara who's sound sleep leaning to railing, it was tiring for her to think all about different things happening within these  few days.

Morning
Swaragini again with their cheerful mood is now with their friends who are excited about the coming youth festival, at the same time can't stop giggling looking Swara's face.

Abhi- you know what guys I was sure that principal sir is only gonna make Swara organizer......
Pragya- of course, she's the smartest student of our college....
Laksh- but the fact that Bhai gonna assist her.... is a blast of this year.....

Burst out laughing, joined by others.
Yes, Swara's going to organize the event and Sanskaar gonna assist her for which she's totally not ready but according to their principal he's a bright student and she agreed but working with him means seeing him often and she can't handle it.

Everyone's laughing as she's whining like a child over this small matter and found Sanskaar's eyes on her, making her anger worse but he seems fine with it.

Ragini- c'mon Swara its not a big deal.... He's not gonna eat you.
Swara- I know... But I don't like him.... Anyone is fine but why he?

Sanskaar looks her as how she's bad mouthing about him in front of him.

Laksh- c'mon let's get to classes we can't do anything about this.

They leave for their respective classes.

Swara suddenly stops feeling someone telling her something, she looks back then shrugged moving.

Someone- she's too much.... But cute.....(smile)

Precap- now is not the right time....

After a long time.
Hope you enjoy.
I'm revealing it slowly slowly let's see how many of you can find my signals.

Thanks.