imagine getting jealous of Tauriel

(You are the youngest dwarf in the company only a year younger than kili)

We are in laketown and kili has been shot with an arrow im really worried about him but here I am watching tauriel heal him which I could never do. She is starting to get to me first she saved kili in mirkwood when I could easily have done so, I had to watch them flirt in the dungeons and now she's healing him. If your wondering im not jealous I never get jealous you see I might have a tiny crush on kili but... ugh I don't know tauriel is so much better than me she's an elf im not, her hair is amazing mine isn't its just plain brown, she is graceful, I am definitely not and finally she is beautiful and im just well... me. I get snapped out of my thaughts when I feel a hand on my shoulder so I look up and see Fili. He smiles slightly you ok y/n? He asks and I nod yea im fine i was just daydreaming I say and he nods ok. How's kili doing? I ask and he smiles he's doing better you can go see him if you want he says. Uh... its fine I'll see him later I say and he nods you sure your ok? He asks and I chuckle yes Fili im fine. He smiles alright and then walks over to the room that kili is in. 

Later

I sigh and run my hand through my hair tauriel and kili are flirting again and I can't take it anymore. I stand up out my chair and walk outside to calm down. I sigh as I start to walk away from bards house I need to take a walk just to cool off. Soon I am stopped by the one person I did not want to see... kili. Leave me alone I say and he looks concerned before I start to walk away from him. Y/n! Wait he says and runs a bit to catch up with me. What do you want? I sigh and he frowns what's going on? I shake my head nothing okay? Just leave me alone I say. He sighs but just before I could walk away again he grabs me and runs behind some barrels pinning me to a wall. Kili let go of me! I say and he shakes his head no not until you tell me what's going on why are you acting like this? I asks. I shrug why do you want to know? Its not like you would care anyway. His features soften why would you ever say that? I do care about you y/n you know that he says. I sigh and look at him catching his chocolate brown eyes with my sky blue ones. Kili im sorry I can't tell you I wish I could and your right something is wrong but its nothing you can help with its my own problem I say and he shakes his head no y/n you can tell me I want to help you it hurts me too much to see you like this.

I sigh kili what part of I can't tell you do you not understand? The thing that's bothering me is too hard even I don't know how to deal with it. Then let me help you y/n please talk to me I know it might be hard I understand that but I don't understand why you can't just tell me what's wrong he says. Alright fine kili im worried about you okay? There I said it im supposed to protect you thorin trusts me with his life and I let him down just because I can't protect his nephew? Then your girlfriend just shows up whenever she wants and saves you she has her own job she can't just take mine I say and he looks at me surprised with my outburst and then he smirks y/n are you jealous? I shake my head no I am not jealous I didn't say that. He grins yes you are your jealous of tauriel he says. No im not tauriel is a good person she's talented, graceful, she's an elf and she's beautiful I say and he smirks again.

Ugh alright fine maybe I am jealous of tauriel but I have good reason to... she's alot better than me that's for sure I say and the smirk disappears from kili's face. No she's not well maybe to others yes but to me... No she's not no one is better than you y/n at least not to me he says and I have to hide the blush on my face. So why are you jealous of tauriel? He asks. I lean against the wall by myself since kili let go of me a while ago I sigh and look up at the awaiting prince. Well I don't usually get jealous of other people but tauriel... she's a different story she has everything. She's an elf so that means she is graceful, amazing at fighting, she's beautiful, she's the head guard of the woodland realm and she can heal people I mean who wouldn't be jealous of someone with that ability. He chuckles before I look down afraid to say the last one. I notice his arm lifting up and soon feel his soft hand under my chin making me look up. What? He whispers making shivers go up my spine. And... she has you I say quietly. What do you mean she has me... he goes to ask and then realisation hits him and his eyes widen for a second.

You are jealous because... you think I like tauriel? He says and I nod and shrug well... I don't know about you but I know she likes you I say. He shakes his head no I don't like tauriel. I smile you don't? I say a bit too excitedly and he chuckles. Um I mean... aw you don't? I say and he laughs and then stops. Y/n I don't like her because... she's not you he says and my eyes widen. Y...you like me? I say and he nods well I actually love you but... ok I can go with that. I smile maybe you have already noticed but... I love you too I say and he chuckles nodding yea I got that. I sigh and smile well... What now? I say and he smirks I think I know he says leaning in. I raise my eyebrow and being the oblivious person I am very stupidly I ask what? He smiles this.

He puts his hands on my waist gently and backs me up into the wall. He looks into my eyes and I ask another stupid question kili what are you doing? I asks but he shakes his head no more questions y/n he whispers before his lips land on mine and pull away a bit almost as if he's asking permission or he's just waiting for me to catch on to what he's doing. Oh I say and then smile ok and his lips find mine again. His kiss is soft and gentle then I pull away for a breath and he takes his chance and makes the kiss deeper warming me up completely. I put my hands on his chest as he continues and I feel him smile against my lips. He pulls away and smirks at me y/n has a soft side he teases. I punch his arm playfully shut up prince boy I say and he smiles well I'll see you later he says and kisses my cheek his lips lingering longer than your supposed to before walking back to bards house and I sigh as I fall back against the wall. Mother of durin what have you done to me kili? I mumble.

Ha! In your face tauriel!
________________

Hey guys I'm back with more kili imagines yay! I have a lot more ideas now. Don't worry im not dead I was just away from this book for a while thinking of ideas we good? Good.
Bye

Bluewolf